Marketing Assistant - Internship - Belgium (M/F)
- Rue Belliard 53, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Serving 2.5 million students and recent graduates; 70,000 businesses; and a network of 600 higher education institutions in 19 European countries, JobTeaser is now the European leader for the recruitment of young talent in Europe.
With 68 million euros raised to date and recently recognised in the Next40 list as one of the top 40 French tech startups with the most potential, we continue to build on our unique ecosystem that brings together a range of businesses, as well as schools and universities, around the next generation, giving them the tools they need to launch their working careers with confidence.
To support our fast growth in Europe, we are currently looking for people who want to evolve in a fast-growing company, with a start-up spirit and labeled Great Place to Work.
- Organize Internal & external events (JT Tour Events, breakfasts, executive lunches, trade shows, webinar…)
- Organize and participate in the universities Job Fairs to boost JobTeaser’s awareness and encourage students to use their career center
- Organize and plan marketing materials
- Evaluate events using tracking and analytical software and assess the results
Community Management & Blog publication:
- Animate and post on Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Proofreading blog articles and manage the publication
- Create local content (offline & online)
- Adapt and update sales presentations
- Work closely with our graphic designers to create and adapt online and offline communication (infographics, brochures, flyers, kakemono, etc)
- Start: September 2019 M-F (9-6pm)
- Length of the internship: 3-6 months
- 1st experience in social media and blog management is a plus
- Event management is a plus but not mandatory
- Study Fields: Marketing / Communication & ADE
- Fluent in French and English mandatory (Flemish is a plus)
- Team spirit, good communication skills, be able to manage different projects at once, creative, organized, rigorous and curious
Why join us?
- To participate in the construction of tomorrow's Career Tech Unicorn
- To make an impact on society, by helping young talent find their dream job, in the company of their dreams
- To join an international team of more than 250 people
- Well-being at work is a priority, that's why many events are organized (Afterworks, Seminar, Christmas Party, Hackathon, Random Lunch, ...)