Customer Success Belgium M/W
- Rue Belliard 53, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Serving 2.5 million students and recent graduates; 70,000 businesses; and a network of 600 higher education institutions in 19 European countries, JobTeaser is now the European leader for the recruitment of young talent in Europe.
With 68 million euros raised to date and recently recognised in the Next40 list as one of the top 40 French tech startups with the most potential, we continue to build on our unique ecosystem that brings together a range of businesses, as well as schools and universities, around the next generation, giving them the tools they need to launch their working careers with confidence.
To support our fast growth in Europe, we are currently looking for people who want to evolve in a fast-growing company, with a start-up spirit and labeled Great Place to Work.
Within the international, we will handle your Belgian client portfolio. You will assist companies with high potential within any industry in their recruitment issues by being their principal representative.
You main tasks will be:
- Client pages set up, launch and management
- PR Campains set up and management (display, events, live, chats...)
- Advising clients in writing job adverts
- Monitoring HR and employer branding trends to ensure an expert positionning
- Be the representative of the client for the different teams wihtin JobTeaser (Sales, Product, Data, Marketing, Accountability...)
- Managing day-to-day clients demand : animation, JobTeaser platform...
- Product, analyse and present detailed stats about the use of the platform by the clients
- Detect any upsell for the commercial team
- Young graduate with a Marketing, Communication or Business School, you have a first client relationship experience (including internships)
- Resourceful, common sense and reactive in order to handle autonomously your projects
- Good relationships and listening skills to ensure a good contact with clients
- Good at writing and spelling
- Interst for the HR industry and employer branding questions
- Creative, you can bring a new perpective on our productions and contents
- You have a critical eye and like things being well done
Why join us?
- To participate in the construction of tomorrow's Career Tech Unicorn
- To make an impact on society, by helping young talent find their dream job, in the company of their dreams
- To join an international team of 250 people
- Well-being at work is a priority, that's why many events are organized (Afterworks, Seminar, Christmas Party, Hackathon, Random Lunch, ...)
- 95% of the team recommends JobTeaser to its network: https://www.glassdoor.fr/Pr%C3%A9sentation/Travailler-chez-JobTeaser-EI_IE563377.16,25.htm
- To learn more, visit our corporate website: https://corporate.jobteaser.com/en/about