Customer Success DACH - Native German People
- Im Mediapark 8, 50670 Köln, Allemagne
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
JobTeaser is a fast-growing start-up of more than 180 people. We have developed a unique platform to bring together students, companies, and universities from across Europe, and are the first platform to be directly integrated into the intranets of the most prestigious universities in Europe. Because of this, we offer our clients a unique platform to reach their target candidates.
We work with over 5000 companies, including EY, P&G, Danone, BMW, and Coca-Cola, and have more than 400 partner universities in France and in Europe – with over 700,000 students and graduates registered.
Having raised 3 million euros in 2015 and 15 million euros in 2017, our ambition is to become the European leader in the recruitment of students and young graduates.
To support our fast growth in Europe, we are currently seeking motivated people looking for the challenge of working in a fast-growing, fun, international company
Description du poste
Within the international, we will handle your German client portfolio. You will assist companies with high potential within any industry in their recruitment issues by being their principal representative.
You main tasks will be:
- Client pages set up, launch and management
- PR Campains set up and management (display, events, live, chats...)
- Advising clients in writing job adverts
- Monitoring HR and employer branding trends to ensure an expert positionning
- Be the representative of the client for the different teams wihtin JobTeaser (Sales, Product, Data, Marketing, Accountability...)
- Managing day-to-day clients demand : animation, JobTeaser platform...
- Product, analyse and present detailed stats about the use of the platform by the clients
- Detect any upsell for the commercial team
- Young graduate with a Marketing, Communication or Business School, you have a first client relationship experience (including internships)
- Native german speaker. English is necessary, French is a plus
- Resourceful, common sense and reactive in order to handle autonomously your projects
- Good relationships and listening skills to ensure a good contact with clients
- Good at writing and spelling
- Interst for the HR industry and employer branding questions
- Creative, you can bring a new perpective on our productions and contents
- You have a critical eye and like things being well done
JobTeaser based inner Paris, cultivate a strong "start-up spirit" with its young & energic team and its trendy headquarters.
'If you are ambitious, with a strong desire to learn, if your want to live a unique a unique experience within a fast-growing start-up in Europe, with no doubt JobTeaser is made for you !' Adrien Ledoux, JobTeaser co-founder