- Strada Ismail, Chișinău, Moldova
Multinational IT Company
• Drive the architecture, design and development of the JivyGroup projects;
• Analyze business and technical concerns, apply critical thinking, and provide creative, architecturally sound, extensible solutions;
• Lead team members and individually contribute to the development of critical subsystems using your expertise;
• Guide the development team in creating comprehensive high-quality technical documentation;
• Actively collaborate with other architects and technical leaders;
• Review the application code on the implementation of advanced concepts (performance, concurrency, security, etc.) in an attempt to prevent the appearance of hard-to-detect and difficult-to-fix bugs;
• Evaluate the software architectures of existing systems with regard to their adaptability and extensibility;
• Identify risks (associated with architectural flaws) and communicate them in time;
• Assist technology experts in understanding particular architectural views and design principles, together with providing advice in terms of recommended patterns to follow.
• 8+ years of hands-on experience with .NET (and/or Java) applications, including ORM frameworks, Web Services (both SOAP and REST), frontend frameworks;
• 2+ years of experience as a Software Architect and Tech Lead;
• Experience developing successful enterprise applications;
• Extensive practical experience in the areas of web frameworks, cloud technologies, performance optimization and scalability;
• Deep experience in design and implementation of scalable systems/highly-scalable architectures;
• Excellent skills in identifying common patterns, trends, and themes in order to navigate to optimal solutions;
• Great problem solving skills;
• Ability to learn quickly and stay up-to-date with new technologies;
• Open to working in an agile environment as part of a scrum teams;
• Self-motivated, passionate about software, and driven to achieve committed milestones;
• Excellent communication in English (both written and spoken).
We are looking for highly skilled professionals with excellent interpersonal skills to join our company. Ideal candidate is a creative person, “Can-do” attitude, team player and aspire excellency who wishes to work in a nice, interesting and fast-pace atmosphere.