Channel Alliances Manager
- Department: Global Channels & Alliances
Jitterbit is a leading data, application, and process workflow automation solution. Rooted in iPaaS and fueled by an ambitious vision, we integrate critical business processes to deliver the experiences and insights needed by enterprises of all sizes to accelerate their digital journey and future proof their business. Simply put, we power people to perform their best.
Jitterbit empowers business transformation by automating critical business processes for faster, more informed decision-making. Jitterbit is the only provider to seamlessly combine and simplify the power of integration, APIM, and no-code app creation to amplify the value of your tech stack and speed up your digital journey. Organizations worldwide rely on Jitterbit’s experience and expertise to help them save time and money, while creating exceptional experiences, now and into the future.
- The position can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada. Reporting to the Vice President of NA Alliances and Channel.
- Identify, recruit, enable and develop partnerships which are optimized for exceptional revenue growth across technology partners, ISVs and SIs that will drive all Jitterbit's products and services.
- Work collaboratively to implement win-win partner programs, roadmaps, sales processes, go-to-market strategies, and business development initiatives that generate new, renewal and expansion revenue.
- Build and drive joint strategy and business plans for North America technology partners, ISVs and SIs Partners.
- Partner with the partner success, sales, professional services and channel marketing to ensure the strategies and activities drive new and existing end customers to drive growth targets.
- Work collaboratively with channel marketing and product marketing to drive unique JOINT value propositions, clearly defined go-to-market initiatives and milestone and progress tracking metrics.
- Oversee partner enablement to ensure partners are properly trained and motivated to sell and deliver Jitterbit product and service offerings. Ensure standards for partner delivery excellence and customer satisfaction are maintained or exceeded.
- Develop strategies to embed Jitterbit technology into partners go-to-market solutions.
- 5 plus years’ prior channel business development, partner and channel program development and channel marketing experience with SI, distribution, technology partner, reseller, and VAR partnerships.
- Proven success in recruitment, enablement, and revenue growth with technology partnerships and SIs.
- Established relationships with key Ecommerce technology players in North America.
- Collaborative team player who is goal-oriented, driven and has proven track record of driving partners business.
- This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, build consensus, resolve conflict, and solve tough business problems, working in concert with others.
- Demonstrated ability to grow and close new customer accounts with and through partners, selling a combination of products and services.
- Outstanding track record of consistently meeting/ exceeding qualified opportunities, pipeline development and ARR objectives.
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks and coming up with appropriate resolutions.
- Strong capabilities in building and executing alliance and channel strategies, creating and presenting sales plans, setting milestones and measuring performance.
- Highly professional persona and polished demeanor.
- Exceptional communications, and interpersonal skills with a mature executive presence.
- Collaborative, self-directed professional with the ability to effectively build relationships, and display confidence in his or her intentions and those of the organization.
What You’ll Get:
- Work for a growing leader within the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) tech space
- Join a mission-driven company that is transforming the industry by changing the way customers use API creation within business-critical processes.
- Career development and mentorship
- A flexible, remote-friendly company with personality and heart