Customer Account Executive
- Department: Sales
Jitterbit is a leading data, application, and process workflow automation solution. Rooted in iPaaS and fueled by an ambitious vision, we integrate critical business processes to deliver the experiences and insights needed by enterprises of all sizes to accelerate their digital journey and future proof their business. Simply put, we power people to perform their best.
Jitterbit empowers business transformation by automating critical business processes for faster, more informed decision-making. Jitterbit is the only provider to seamlessly combine and simplify the power of integration, APIM, and no-code app creation to amplify the value of your tech stack and speed up your digital journey. Organizations worldwide rely on Jitterbit’s experience and expertise to help them save time and money, while creating exceptional experiences, now and into the future.
Jitterbit’s Customer Account Executives are CEO of their assigned scope of business and given the responsibility to do what it takes to maximize the opportunity within their named set of customer accounts. The primary responsibility is to generate new and expansion product license revenue, against an assigned quota, as well as professional services revenue across all accounts in their territory.
The AE will accomplish this by working closely with multiple internal stakeholders including Sales Development Representatives, Marketing, Partners and Client Success Managers to drive inbound, outbound, partner generated and customer expansion opportunities. Demonstrated success at generating opportunities via outbound efforts is expected.
The AE will have expertise in technology infrastructure and workflow automation solutions to be able to advise customers on the best possible portfolio of Jitterbit and Partner solutions to meet their needs. By being able to discuss technology strategy at the CIO level while simultaneously getting technical with back-end infrastructure managers, the AE will effectively solve the most pressing automation needs of their customers.
Key Attributes for success
- You understand how to grow and manage an assigned scope of business/territory and drive towards and exceed an assigned quota
- You can manage a complex sales cycle from inception to close – moving seamlessly from CIO/CTO level discussions down to lower levels of the organization
- You strive to understand the business and competitive situation of your customers – through research (ZoomInfo and other tools) – to best position Jitterbit products and solutions to meet their technology priorities
- You will manage & develop critical internal– Sales Development, Marketing, Channels – as well as external relationships with both SI’s and ISV’s
- You can build consistent and sustainable pipeline and consistently achieve quota
- You pride yourself on preparation, attention to detail and forecast accuracy
- You thrive on execution via a prescribed sales process
- You have experience with a modern sales “tech stack” including salesforce.com, Salesloft as well as ABM solutions or techniques.
- You have a proven track record of success working in a team environment, meaning you coordinate sales resources while working cross-functionally within Jitterbit. You can and will actively seek to involve leadership in the execution of strategic/larger opportunities.
- You have been in B2B technology sales for 7+ years with significant experience in a complex, executive sale and a track record of over-achievement against your assigned quotas
- Experience and/or domain expertise in selling integration and/or workflow automation technology ideally within the iPaaS market space
- Think and operate strategically and tactically without daily direction from your Sales Director
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You thrive in a remote work environment (however you are close to a major airport so you can easily meet prospects in person)
- You compete to win and are smart enough to exit a losing situation
- You love to be part of a team and can operate as both the coach and player to ensure that you have the right resources and best plays to win
- You are naturally inquisitive and while perhaps the most difficult task, seek to understand and solve business problems that mirror the various use cases of our prospects and customers
- You hold a 4 year college degree, or equivalent experience
What You’ll Get:
- Work for a growing leader within the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) tech space
- Join a mission-driven company that is transforming the industry by changing the way customers use API creation within business-critical processes
- Career development and mentorship
- A flexible, remote-friendly company with personality and heart