Jitterbit is a leading data, application, and process workflow automation solution. Rooted in iPaaS and fueled by an ambitious vision, we integrate critical business processes to deliver the experiences and insights needed by enterprises of all sizes to accelerate their digital journey and future proof their business. Simply put, we power people to perform their best.
Jitterbit empowers business transformation by automating critical business processes for faster, more informed decision-making. Jitterbit is the only provider to seamlessly combine and simplify the power of integration, APIM, and no-code app creation to amplify the value of your tech stack and speed up your digital journey. Organizations worldwide rely on Jitterbit’s experience and expertise to help them save time and money, while creating exceptional experiences, now and into the future.
LCAP (low-code application) Solution Architect
Join the future of software development as a Solution Architect in our quickly growing company. You should have experience as a senior level consultant, software engineer or project manager that is able to effectively lead multiple teams. You must have expertise in existing Low Code / No Code platforms or be able to learn quickly. You will work from home and at various locations (client dependent), where you will lead multiple teams of LCAP developers to build world class systems and applications in our cutting edge “no code” platform VINYL™.
- Develop groundbreaking business process applications for our customers.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation across one or multiple customers.
- Assist in the sales process by leading demos, conducting proof of concepts, and getting projects off the ground.
- Become an expert in VINYL™ and guide junior team members.
- Effectively manage remote team members to meet customer goals.
- Work with customers to strategize and find use cases for our software.
- Identify internal opportunities for improvement, through applications or processes.
- Train team members to prepare for future leadership opportunities of their own.
- Be willing to accept an expanded role and more responsibility as the company grows.
Qualifications, Experience and Abilities:
- 5-7 years of consulting, business process or software development experience
- Must be familiar with general business process concepts such as purchasing, sales, manufacturing, finance, insurance, etc.
- Multiple years of experience managing software development projects
- Strong understanding of data models
- Expert in SQL, Oracle, or other relational database management system
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree or minor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, equivalent work experience in application development
- Ability to work from home up to 90%, travel up to 10%
Other Preferred Skills:
- Previous leadership role in an IT focused consulting services company
- Strong understanding of data and systems
- Project Management Experience
- Thought leader in agile framework and associated scrum methodology
- Rapid Application Development leadership experience
- Experience with User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design
- Knowledge of REST APIs and other integration technologies
What You’ll Get:
- Work for a growing leader within the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) tech space
- Join a mission-driven company that is transforming the industry by changing the way customers use API creation within business-critical processes
- Career development and mentorship
- A flexible, remote-friendly company with personality and heart