Jitterbit is a leading data, application, and process workflow automation solution. Rooted in iPaaS and fueled by an ambitious vision, we integrate critical business processes to deliver the experiences and insights needed by enterprises of all sizes to accelerate their digital journey and future proof their business. Simply put, we power people to perform their best.
Jitterbit empowers business transformation by automating critical business processes for faster, more informed decision-making. Jitterbit is the only provider to seamlessly combine and simplify the power of integration, APIM, and no-code app creation to amplify the value of your tech stack and speed up your digital journey. Organizations worldwide rely on Jitterbit’s experience and expertise to help them save time and money, while creating exceptional experiences, now and into the future.
Do you want to work for one of the world’s most innovative companies dedicated to driving digital transformation across the globe? Are you looking to develop your skillset with potential for career growth?
We are looking for an intellectually curious, tech-savvy and commercially aware ‘Success Architect’ to join our growing EMEA team. The ‘Success Architect’ role will traverse both Partners (PSA) and Customers (CSA) and therefore cover two disciplines, CSA (Customer Success Architect) and PSA (Partner Success Architect). This is a hybrid position focused on helping customers and partners accelerate delivery, overcome obstacles, chart the most efficient and effective course forward, and maximise the value from their investment in Jitterbit.
SA’s leverage deep expertise in integration and extensive experience in technology and business process re-engineering to engage and advise customers. SA’s listen well to understand a customer’s business objectives. They use this knowledge in remote working sessions, onsite engagements and integration solution proposals to enhance customer satisfaction and expand Jitterbit’s footprint within the client's organization.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to articulate technology in both technical and non-technical terms and be comfortable communicating the value that Jitterbit is able to deliver. We are looking for a proven performer who can establish & maintain strong relationships throughout the customer journey, and who demonstrates a passion for technology and understanding the needs of the customer.
We are a tight-knit team with a fun, inclusive, supportive culture and plenty of opportunities to grow. If you think you have what it takes to help us in our journey, hit the apply button below!
What you’ll do:
As a Success Architect, you will assume overall responsibility for ensuring key clients are able to fully realise the benefits of the Jitterbit platform – quickly & effectively removing any ‘technical’ blockers or barriers they may encounter. In this critical role, you will gain the client’s confidence by:
- Demonstrating deep Jitterbit and iPaaS/API integration knowledge
- Quickly understanding and articulating the client’s business objectives
- Confidently advising & guiding the client in terms of best-practices
- Accelerating time-to-value, enabling the client to gain maximum business value from their investment
Your aim is to be seen as a ‘trusted advisor’ to the client – a critical (virtual) part of their IT Organisation.
Key Performance Objectives:
Master the Jitterbit Platform
- Master the Jitterbit Harmony platform, including best-practice integration methodologies & design patterns
- Become expert in key functional use-cases - including integration recipes and process templates
- Develop SME-level knowledge of key applications/ecosystem endpoints
Learn the Jitterbit Customer Implementation Methodology
- Learn Jitterbit implementation processes and support tools such as project plans, design templates, testing methodology and hand off documentation.
- Work with Professional Services team members to observe the implementation process in action.
Command of the Message
- Understand what Jitterbit offers, how it is used within existing customer implementations, and how it could be used. Be able to outline the value proposition to existing and new stakeholders and tailor the message to the specific industry/domain.
- Keep up to date with Jitterbit’s product roadmap & release schedule. Communicate this information to customers and show how Jitterbit’s platform can help them reach their objectives faster, more efficiently, and with less risk.
- Lead and deliver high quality workshops and product demonstrations orchestrated to enable and enhance client and partner understanding and implementation of the platform.
Identify Customer Challenges and Opportunities
- Meet with customers/partners (remote/onsite) - including Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Understand customer business and technical issues - engaging customers in defining potential solutions.
- Work with customers to prioritize and implement solutions to achieve business results.
Lead Cross-Functional Teams toward Customer Value
- When necessary, collaboratively escalate key dependencies and critical blockers to achieving customer value to appropriate teams (incl. Technical Support, Product and Engineering, and Professional Services).
- Engage these departments positively to help achieve customer goals. Communicate the aggregated and prioritised voice of the customer back to the organization.
- Drive a company-wide culture of Customer and Partner Success.
Drive Value for Customers and Partners
- Be an expert on best practices in change management, renewals, up-sell, objection handling, and positioning the value of Jitterbit’s solutions.
- Support CSMs and PSM’s in finding ways to engage their customers and partners with new ideas and better ways to leverage Jitterbit.
- Build upon current processes and tools to maximize the Jitterbit customer experience.
Remove Blockers to Enable the Customer Journey
- Work with Customer Success Manager’s (CSM’s) to understand the customer’s journey.
- Quickly identify (& effectively remove) any ‘technical’ blockers or barriers standing in the way of success.
- Find innovative ways to unlock potential for growth within key/target customer accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline, plus 5 years of related professional experience
- 5+ years of client-facing technical solution delivery and implementation experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with one or more Enterprise Integration Platforms
- Experience with popular relational database technologies: Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL etc.
- Familiarity with one or more leading SaaS solutions: Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday, BMC, etc.
- Familiarity with common web connectivity and integration standards/protocols such as SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, ODATA, ODBC/JDBC, etc.
- Familiarity with project management principles and methodologies: PMP, SCRUM, Agile, etc.
Nice To Haves:
- Proven experience using Jitterbit from an implementation perspective.
- Background in either Data Science, Data Management, Infrastructure Security, System Administration (Salesforce, NetSuite)
- Experience with Linux command line
- Familiarity with mainstream virtualization platforms (Azure, AWS).
- Understand Containerisation principles and associated technology (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Fluency in an additional language e.g. (Spanish, German, French, Dutch)
Key personal profile characteristics:
- Highly self-motivated
- Sense of pride in work
- Professional: communicates openly, operates with integrity, and leads by example
- Resilient with positive "can do" attitude
- Team player who sets colleagues up for success
- Intellectually curious
- Sense of urgency on getting things done
- Sense of humour
This is a remote position - but you must be located in/permitted to work within the UK/EU. Travel/on-site delivery work from time to time (post-COVID restrictions). You must have a reliable internet connection and an appropriate workspace.
What You’ll Get:
- Work for a growing leader within the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) tech space
- Join a mission-driven company that is transforming the industry by changing the way customers use API creation within business-critical processes.
- Career development and mentorship
- A flexible, remote-friendly company with personality and heart