- Department: Sales
Jitterbit is a leading data, application, and process workflow automation solution. Rooted in iPaaS and fueled by an ambitious vision, we integrate critical business processes to deliver the experiences and insights needed by enterprises of all sizes to accelerate their digital journey and future proof their business. Simply put, we power people to perform their best.
Jitterbit empowers business transformation by automating critical business processes for faster, more informed decision-making. Jitterbit is the only provider to seamlessly combine and simplify the power of integration, APIM, and no-code app creation to amplify the value of your tech stack and speed up your digital journey. Organizations worldwide rely on Jitterbit’s experience and expertise to help them save time and money, while creating exceptional experiences, now and into the future.
Emerging Account Executive (South Africa / Sub-Saharan Africa)
Our EAE's are responsible for generating new business with a mid-market and enterprise focus across all verticals. The major objective is to overachieve against the assigned quota through new logo business and develop Jitterbit's business in the South Africa / Sub-Saharan Africa region.
The EAE will closely work with multiple stakeholders including Sales Development Representatives, Marketing, Partners, and Client Success Managers to follow up on inbound, partner generated and customer expansion opportunities. Demonstrated success at generating opportunities via outbound efforts is expected.
This is an exciting role at Jitterbit and is best suited to someone who has experience taking a region and putting a plan in place and successfully executing against to deliver regional growth.
- Strong sales experience within SaaS (Preferably gained within sub-Saharan Africa)
- Experience producing new business, negotiating deals and maintaining healthy C-Level relationships
- Proven Track Record of (over)achieving sales targets
- The ability to understand the "bigger picture" and our plans around IT
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Experience driving successful business development activities
- Self-starter hunter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments
- Experience selling iPaaS / Integration solutions a plus but not required
- Fluent/Native English speaker a must
What You’ll Get:
- Work for a growing leader within the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) tech space
- Join a mission-driven company that is transforming the industry by changing the way customers use API creation within business-critical processes
- Career development and mentorship
- A flexible, remote-friendly company with personality and heart