Jitterbit is a leading data, application, and process workflow automation solution. Rooted in iPaaS and fueled by an ambitious vision, we integrate critical business processes to deliver the experiences and insights needed by enterprises of all sizes to accelerate their digital journey and future proof their business. Simply put, we power people to perform their best.
Jitterbit empowers business transformation by automating critical business processes for faster, more informed decision-making. Jitterbit is the only provider to seamlessly combine and simplify the power of integration, APIM, and no-code app creation to amplify the value of your tech stack and speed up your digital journey. Organizations worldwide rely on Jitterbit’s experience and expertise to help them save time and money, while creating exceptional experiences, now and into the future.
Do you want to work for one of the world’s most innovative companies dedicated to driving digital transformation across the globe? Are you looking to develop your skill set with potential for career growth?
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant.
To be successful in this role, the Implementation Consultant is responsible for the installation, configuration, testing and training on our software integration platform.
If you think you have what it takes to help us in our journey, hit the apply button below!
What you’ll do: You will be responsible for ensuring that Jitterbit software implementations are proactively coordinated, planned, managed, and delivered in accordance with Jitterbit best practices.
- Master the Jitterbit Harmony/eiCloud platform
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops and lead the solution design process jointly with customers, Jitterbit partners and other Jitterbit experts
- Author solution designs and implementation recommendations delivered to a variety of business and technical audiences, including experienced client managers and IT architects
- Lead client projects including providing hands-on Jitterbit configuration and implementation guidance
- Work with customers to create and employ proper standards for Jitterbit development, governance and operations
- Identify and overcome risks and implementation barriers and develop and implement mitigation approaches
- Manage client communications during implementations while also keeping Jitterbit Project Managers apprised of progress
- Identify opportunities to create additional client value and expand Jitterbit’s footprint
- Provide feedback to Engineering and Product Management on Jitterbit products
- A Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or related field is recommended
- Consulting and implementation experience
- Excellent computing and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of customer commitment
- Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a busy environment
- Familiarity with project management principles and methodologies: PMP, SCRUM, Agile, etc.
- Webstore, CRM and ERP experience are an asset
- Familiarity with common web connectivity and integration standards/protocols such as XML, SQL, SOAP, REST, JSON, ODBC/JDBC, etc.
Key personal profile characteristics:
- Confidence and leadership skills
- Experience leading and managing client engagements and technology implementations
- Exceptional verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to synthesize business requirements into technical designs and implementation plans
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
What You’ll Get:
- Work for a growing leader within the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) tech space
- Join a mission-driven company that is transforming the industry by changing the way customers use API creation within business-critical processes
- Career development and mentorship
- A flexible, remote-friendly company with personality and heart