Inside Sales Representative
- Department: Sales
Jitterbit is a market-leading Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) & API Management (API-M) solution provider, headquartered in Alameda, CA - recognized by Gartner as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for 7 years in a row!
Jitterbit is the provider of the most powerful, flexible, & easy to use data and application integration platform. Our software allows companies of all sizes to solve the challenges of application integration, data integration, SaaS integration, and business process integration. Jitterbit's graphical "No-Coding" approach makes configuring and managing application & data integration a snap. Available for download & backed by enterprise-class support subscriptions, Jitterbit is the most cost-effective solution available.
This role is responsible for generating new business in collaboration with the Enterprise Account Executive team with midmarket to enterprise companies across all industry verticals.
The ISR will team closely with multiple stakeholders, including:
- Marketing/Demand Generation teams to ensure leads are promptly qualified to create a
- steady sales pipeline
- Pre-sales team to ensure targeted demonstrations that resonate with prospects
- Account Executives - to drive different outbound initiatives and support the sales cycle
The major objective is to overachieve the assigned quota through a mix of new license subscriptions and associated professional services to accelerate the implementation of our platform into clients.
Key Attributes for success
- Most importantly, you are passionate about sales, are self-motivated and excited about
- helping clients overcome their challenges.
- Developing new sales opportunities using outbound cold emails, LinkedIn, cold calls and
- lead follow-up.
- Build and maintain a consistent and sustainable pipeline and have the strategic ability to
- balance your time on multiple opportunities at various stages of maturity in the sales
- Communicating with customers to understand their needs and requirements and
- identify sales opportunities.
- Answering customers’ questions, resolving their concerns and providing additional
- information via calls and emails.
- Explaining and demonstrating the functions and features of products and services.
- Maintaining and improving the database of prospects
- You thrive on execution via a proven sales process (example: MEDDPIC).
- You seek to be coached rather than managed and embrace feedback.
- You’re responsive to prospects and understand that getting back to prospects quickly is a
- significant factor in winning deals.
- You are naturally inquisitive, listen to prospects and seek to understand and explain how
- our product can solve business problems and pain points experienced by our prospects.
- You have been in SaaS / B2B technology industry with experience in sales and a track record of over-achievement against your assigned quotas.
- Know how to communicate across any level, incl c-level, and understand how interests drive those personas.
- You have experience with modern “tech stack” (including salesforce.com) solutions.
- Think and operate strategically and tactically without daily direction from a manager.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside the box.
- Understand how to build a strong territory plan.
- Excellent customer service skills and outstanding verbal communication and active listening skills.
- Are comfortable speaking with prospects via phone and at events.
- Patience, time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent numeracy skills for accurate and speedy calculation of sales prices, discounts and percentages.
- You have had experience in a high-growth, fast-paced start-up which will enable you to learn the Jitterbit product and value proposition quickly.
- You hold a bachelor degree or similar, demonstrable life skills.
- Min 6 years of sales experience.
- Ideally, you have worked in the integration/iPaaS /API Management space before.
Sydney or Melbourne-based preferred, but considering applicants from anywhere in Australia.
What You’ll Get:
- Work for a growing leader within the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) tech space
- Join a mission-driven company that is transforming the industry by changing the way customers use API creation within business-critical processes
- Career development and mentorship
- A flexible, remote-friendly company with personality and heart