Emerging Account Executive
- Department: Sales
Jitterbit is a market-leading Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (eiPaaS) & API Management (API-M) solution provider, headquartered in Alameda, CA - recently recognized by Gartner as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for the 7th Year in a row!
Jitterbit helps businesses make faster, more effective decisions by enabling them to unify and exploit data from all sources.
Using the Jitterbit API integration platform companies can rapidly connect SaaS, on-premises and cloud applications and instantly infuse artificial intelligence into any business process. Our intuitive API creation technology enables companies to reuse business-critical applications and data to bring new offerings to market in days, not months.
We make the world of connected systems work better in delivering great experiences.
We empower innovation and deliver exceptional experiences by connecting data, people, and processes. This starts with our core values. Together, they guide our people to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Innovation: We aim high. We believe it’s possible. We make it happen.
- Accountability: We make commitments and own the outcome.
- Empowerment: We foster an environment where people take ownership.
- Passion: We do what we love and love what we do.
- Empathy: We make it our business to understand you.
- Integrity: We operate with humility, honesty, and transparency.
- Efficiency: We collaborate and achieve maximum productivity.
- Relationships: The most important connection we make.
The humble beginnings
Jitterbit was founded by a small group of Berkeley-trained software engineers with the goal of democratizing data integration. Their vision was to develop a platform that was easy to use and quick to deploy. Their strategy was to get the platform into the hands of as many people as possible. The name Jitterbit itself had its genesis in the idea that movement is more valuable and attractive when coordinated in connection amongst individuals.
Jitterbit’s modern, multi-tenant, born-in-the-cloud platform enables businesses to securely create APIs that provide real-time connectivity to customers, employees, products, services and more. Of course, there is sufficient investment being made into innovating the product. Jitterbit’s tier 1 platform is recognized by the leading industry analysts. The product is particularly appealing given the recent diversification of the ecosystem.
Context & Mission
Jitterbit has the growth capital needed along with the product market fit to be the leader in this space. With recent acquisitions of eBridge Connections in Canada, Wevo in Brazil and Prime Apps in Turkey, Jitterbit is on an aggressive buy and build trajectory. The objective is to take Jitterbit to a unicorn status and beyond. We are looking for ambitious and talented individuals who will play an integral part in the next step of the company’s growth.
Background & Fit
From a cultural perspective, we need people who operate well in a scale up environment and therefore need a ‘DIY’ mentality, where you take ownership and accountability and do not expect things to be done for you. That said, Jitterbit is a family type culture, and love face to face meetings and getting to know each other on a deeper and more personal level despite a default structure of remote work. We are looking for people who can easily demonstrate and advocate the business and technical value of Jitterbit.
Emerging Account Executive (Benelux / Nordics)
- Our EEAE’s are responsible for generating new and expansion business with mid-market and enterprise companies across all verticals.
- The EEAE will team closely with multiple stakeholders including Sales Development Representatives, Marketing, Partners and Client Success Managers to follow up on inbound, partner generated and customer expansion opportunities. Demonstrated success at generating opportunities via outbound efforts are expected.
- The major objective is to over achieve against the assigned quota through a mix of new business, customer expansions and professional services. This is accomplished via inbound opportunities and outbound lead generation performed independently and in conjunction with the SDR and predominantly the Alliances teams as the GTM-model is based on a Partner GTM strategy.
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, other languages are a plus.
- 5+ years of sales experience within SAAS solutions sales organizations
- Experience establishing trusted relationships with current and prospective clients and other teams
- Experience producing new business, negotiate deals, and maintain healthy C-Level relationships
- Proven Track Record of (over)achieving sales targets
- The ability to understand the "bigger picture" and our plans around IT
- Experience promoting a customer success focus in a "win as a team" environment
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
What You’ll Get:
- Work for a growing leader within the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) tech space
- Join a mission-driven company that is transforming the industry by changing the way customers use API creation within business-critical processes
- Career development and mentorship
- A flexible, remote-friendly company with personality and heart