Sales Development Representative
- Department: Sales
Jitterbit is a market-leading Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (eiPaaS) & API Management (API-M) solution provider, headquartered in Alameda, CA - recently recognized by Gartner as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for the 7th Year in a row!
Jitterbit helps businesses make faster, more effective decisions by enabling them to unify and exploit data from all sources.
Using the Jitterbit API integration platform companies can rapidly connect SaaS, on-premises and cloud applications and instantly infuse artificial intelligence into any business process. Our intuitive API creation technology enables companies to reuse business-critical applications and data to bring new offerings to market in days, not months.
Are you someone who wants to work for one of the world’s most innovative companies dedicated to driving digital transformation across the globe? Are you looking to develop your skill set with potential for career growth? Your objectives and performance goals would include:
- Get up to speed with Jitterbit processes and tools: During the first days learn and start using Jitterbit’s process to engage with prospects and internal stakeholders & constituents. Including other activities such as: getting up to speed on industry, Jitterbit’s value proposition, SDR process, CRM tool, and other processes/tools needed to perform SDR duties;
- Command of the Message: Learn and be able to explain what Jitterbit does within a month of new features being released. Share this info with prospects to align how Jitterbit’s platform can help them reach their objectives faster, more efficiently, and with less risk. Uncover initiatives where Jitterbit can be used. Understand what Jitterbit offers, how it is used at existing customers and how it could be used by his/her customers. Be able to outline the value proposition to existing and new players and work with AE on a tailored message to the specific industry/domain the prospect is in;
- Command of the Sale: Meet quarterly goals to identify quality leads, build up pipeline, and support AE to close business;
- Inbound / Outbound:
Inbound: Engage with every inbound prospect and marketing generated lead -website, event, webinar, etc. through calls, emails, LinkedIn, Qualified chat. Conduct a thorough qualification of the project and handoff to the AE.
Outbound: Place calls, emails, or LinkedIn outreach to the ideal customer titles identified in target accounts on a weekly basis. The objectives of these outbound activities is to generate Qualification Meetings and achieve monthly Sales Accepted Lead (SAL) goals capturing the business opportunities that will fuel the AE revenue pipeline; confirm and coordinate through verbal and written communication to assure all participating parties have the necessary information and attend as scheduled
- Prospecting and qualification: Conduct high-level conversations with Executives in prospecting accounts. Understanding and adoption of qualifying using 4W’s sales methodology (What, Why, Who, When).
Define and use tailored messages to the targeted audience: Create and execute Salesloft cadences and call scripts, working with AE team and marketing, specific to each customer or prospect account. Goal is to develop and use at least one script per account and/or corporate structure;
Assist in defining & executing the strategy for an account: Work collaboratively with AE to help define, improve, and execute the strategy around an account. The SDR is a key contributor to the account plan definition. Research key customer initiatives to better understand their priorities and how Jitterbit can make a difference in their quest for success.
Document & communication status: Document share with the AE what is learned from speaking from prospects, even if there is no Qualified Meeting or opportunity to come from a call. Communicate information from conversations with Director and below to AE, who will then call VP and above;
Strong execution skills around Jitterbit’s Go-To-Market strategy: Identify key technologies (Suns and Moons) and competitors in an account, status of competitors, communicate with AE and update account plans accordingly. Be aware of existing Sun and Moon offerings by Jitterbit (templates, connectors, etc) and be able to communicate them at a high level to a prospect.
An SDR has a bachelor’s degree (preferred) and at least 1 year in an SDR role where one of the requirements was to outreach and collaborate with one or more account executives to build up a pipeline of revenue, especially outbounding experience. This includes working-background in software or other technologies, experience with Salesforce CRM and tools like Salesloft, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
SDR is highly motivated, driven, and self-starting and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Spanish highly speaking preferred.
What You’ll Get:
- Work for a growing leader within the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) tech space
- Join a mission-driven company that is transforming the industry by changing the way customers use API creation within business-critical processes
- Career development and mentorship
- A flexible, remote-friendly company with personality and heart