Customer Success Manager (REMOTE)
- Detroit, MI, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Want to work for one of the world’s most innovative companies that’s fuelling digital transformation across the globe? Are you looking to develop your skillset with potential for career growth?
Jitterbit is the provider of the most powerful, flexible, & easy to use data and application integration platform. Our software allows companies of all sizes to solve the challenges of application integration, data integration, SaaS integration, and business process integration.
eBRIDGE, a Jitterbit company, is a leader in business software integration that offers a world-class, leading-edge technology platform. As an iPaaS company, our cloud-based integration platform for Small/Mid-Sized businesses supports integration for EDI, eCommerce, CRM, and supply chain management. As a result of our rapid growth, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager!
The environment for this role is fast-paced, and will be in the corporate spotlight reflecting keen interest by the executive team and the Board of Directors. Team resources will be drawn from several other groups requiring the ability to succinctly and accurately outline the situation for prioritization purposes. A strong predictor of success for a CSM is the ability to coordinate the activities with multiple internal and external constituents. The CSM has no direct staff. He/she must influence others by outlining the business conditions of his/her customers, and drive the organizations (Customer, Partner, & Jitterbit) toward an agreed upon set of objectives, negotiating and making trade offs along the way.
- Get up to speed with Jitterbit processes and tools: During the first 60 days learn and start using Jitterbit’s process to engage with customers and internal stakeholders/constituents. Including among other activities: how to prep and conduct an On-Boarding Kickoff, a Business Review, an Operational Review; understand what a customer has licensed and understand how the platform is used; document where customers are in their journeys; assess risk and define mitigation plans when necessary; and prepare, drive, & negotiate a handful of renewals;
- Manage a portfolio of strategic customers: Engage with a portfolio of customers to understand what initiatives are key to their successes, how customers are organized, and drive toward becoming their trusted advisor. Drive a set of specific plans to ensure customers remain customers and earn the right to grow our footprint when and where possible
- Review and understand the contractual agreements in place: Drill down into the specifics of the different agreements executed over the years with his/her customers, extract & communicate what was agreed upon and compare to what is being used. As the relationship extends, present a coherent proposition aligned with customers’ needs and capture what is agreed upon into contractual documents
- Collaborate with multiple parties: Capture and communicate effectively with other Jitterbit teams in a virtual environment. Teams include partners, technical support, operations, engineering, marketing, sales, executives, and finance to fulfill customer expectations. Being accountable for activities related to driving toward customers’ success and holding others accountable to ensure deliverables are provided in a timely manner
- Command of the Message: Learn and be able to explain what Jitterbit does. Align how Jitterbit’s platform can help customers reach their objectives faster, more efficiently, and with less risk. Uncover new initiatives where Jitterbit could be used. Understand what Jitterbit offers, how it is used at existing customers and how it could be used by his/her customers. Be able to outline the value proposition to existing and new players and tailor the message to the specific industry/domain the customer is in
- Command of the Sale: Apply Jitterbit’s methodology to properly forecast and assess risk around renewals and expansions. Drive toward defined renewal rate and expansion target while maintaining an accurate sets of records within Jitterbit’s CRM
- Document & communicate customer’s status: Document where each customers are in their journey with Jitterbit, the potential risks associated to an engagement, the overall health of accounts, the Success Plans, proposals, and other key engagement artifacts. Identify customers candidate for marketing/sales engagement - Case Studies, Analyst Reviews, References, etc...
- Manage Escalations: When Jitterbit's environment does not respond in alignment with business or technical priorities of our customers manage the communication and drive toward a positive outcome.
- Assist in defining the strategy for an account: Work collaboratively with Account Executive to help define and execute the strategy around an account. Research key customer initiatives to better understand their priorities and how Jitterbit can make a difference in their quest for success
- You have at least 1 to 3 years of experience in a Customer Success role.
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple departments within the organization as well as third parties such as partners
- Experience reviewing contracts, negotiating, preparing proposals, and closing the loop on initiatives and programs
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Experience working at a SaaS or software company is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.