Sales Development Representative
- Denver, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Jitterbit, our mission is to make apps do more for the people who use them every day. We make this possible with solutions that democratize integration, making it fast, easy and cost-effective to seamlessly connect your data, apps, and devices. www.jitterbit.com
All of our solutions are available on Harmony, the world's fastest cloud integration platform.
Company and Opportunity
Want to work for one of the world’s most innovative companies that’s fuelling digital transformation across the globe? Are you looking to develop your skill set with potential for career growth?
Jitterbit is a Gartner Leader in the API and Integration platform space and we are looking for our next SDR gun to help drive our growth and expansion in the U.S.!
With a new investor on board and continued growth we are now after our next superstar. We are a tight knit team with a fun, inclusive, supportive culture and tons of opportunity to grow. If you think you have what it takes to help us in our journey, hit the apply button below!
Primarily this role is responsible for qualifying inbound opportunities using a proven framework to create a pipeline to hand over to your sales colleagues. This role may also review and validate targeted outbound prospects and activities to support Account Executives across the US region where required.
- Maintain a quota of Sales Accepted Leads per month.
- Enthusiasm to call leads as soon as possible after they engage with us
- Self-motivation to make a certain number of prospect calls per day
- Ability to understand a prospect's business pain points and internal business processes
- Proficiency in leveraging open-ended questions and active listening techniques in qualification
- Discipline to use the proven MEDDIC framework for qualification
- Meet/exceed weekly objectives in scheduling, coordinating, confirming, and executing qualified sales opportunity meetings
- Organize and prioritize lead follow up and opportunity generation
- Research and build new accounts (i.e.: adding leads and accounts into the CRM, maintaining relationships with prospects, strategic calling)
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives (primarily CIO, CTO, Director of IT) in mid-tier prospect accounts
- Track activity and progress via Outreach.io and Salesforce
- Confirm and coordinate through verbal and written communication to assure all participating parties have the necessary information and attend meetings as scheduled.
- 6 months to 1 year of sales related experience or track record of obtaining past quotas
- Bachelor's degree with a propensity to understand basic technical concepts
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Exposure to Sales Productivity and CRM Tools; Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Gmail, Linkedin, etc.
Key Personal Profile Characteristics
- Highly self-motivated
- Sense of pride in work
- Professional: communicates openly, operates with integrity, and leads by example
- Resilient with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Team play who sets colleagues up for success
- Intellectually curious
- Sense of urgency on getting things done
- Sense of humor
- Support to ensure you are successful
- Awesome bunch of people
- Opportunity to Grow into an Account Executive role
- Top-notch coaching
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.