Customer Success Manager - US - Remote
- remote, remote, remote
At Jitterbit, our mission is to make apps do more for the people who use them every day. We make this possible with solutions that democratize integration, making it fast, easy and cost-effective to seamlessly connect your data, apps, and devices. www.jitterbit.com
All of our solutions are available on Harmony, the world's fastest cloud integration platform.
The best Customer Success Managers (CSM) are well organized and can track/progress several projects in parallel. They have the ability to work with all functions, including executives, sales, marketing, support, services, partners, and enablement, when coordinating key activities for the success of their customers. This includes engaging with customers initially from kicking off the on-boarding, conducting operational reviews, and escalations as necessary. Their greatest skills are having the ability to define an approach or a proposal to address a specific objective, driving toward an outcome through collaboration with multiple parties, and develop strong relationships internally and externally through these engagements.
The environment for this role is fast-paced, and will be in the corporate spotlight reflecting keen interest by the executive team and the Board of Directors. Team resources will be drawn from several other groups requiring the ability to succinctly and accurately outline the situation for prioritization purposes. A strong predictor of success for a CSM is the ability to coordinate the activities with multiple internal and external constituents. The CSM has no direct staff. He/she must influence others by outlining the business conditions of his/her customers, and drive the organizations (Customer, Partner, & Jitterbit) toward an agreed upon set of objectives, negotiating and making trade offs along the way.
- Get up to speed with Jitterbit processes and tools: During the first 60 days learn and start using Jitterbit’s process to engage with customers and internal stakeholders & constituents. Including other activities such as: how to prep and conduct an On-Boarding Kickoff, review what a customer has licensed and how the platform is used; document where customers are in their journeys; assess risk and define mitigation plans when necessary; and prepare, drive, & negotiate renewals;
- Manage a portfolio of customers: Engage with a portfolio of customers to understand what initiatives are key to their successes, how customers are organized, and drive toward becoming their key contact at Jitterbit. Drive a set of specific plans to ensure customers remain customers and earn the right to grow our footprint when and where possible. Run On-Boarding kickoff within a couple of weeks of assignment of new accounts. Drive toward ensuring the initial project goes live and ensure that customers are enabled, meeting their desired outcomes, and achieving ROI. Quarterly or monthly touch points as appropriate to ensure continued positive experience;
- Review and understand the contractual agreements in place: Drill down into the specifics of the different agreements executed over the years with customers, extract & communicate what was agreed upon and compare to what is being used. As the relationship expands, present a coherent proposition aligned with customers’ needs and capture what is agreed upon into contractual documents,
- Collaborate with multiple parties: Run regular cadences to capture and communicate effectively with other Jitterbit teams in a virtual environment. Teams include partners, technical support, operations, engineering, marketing, sales, executives, and finance to fulfill customer expectations. Being accountable for activities related to driving toward customers’ success and holding others accountable to ensure deliverables are provided in a timely manner,
- Command of the Message: Learn and be able to explain what Jitterbit does within a month of new features being released. Share this info with customers to align how Jitterbit’s platform can help them reach their objectives faster, more efficiently, and with less risk. Uncover new initiatives where Jitterbit could be used. Understand what Jitterbit offers, how it is used at existing customers and how it could be used by his/her customers. Be able to outline the value proposition to existing and new players and tailor the message to the specific industry/domain the customer is in,
- Command of the Sale: Apply Jitterbit’s methodology to properly forecast and assess risk around renewals and expansions on a weekly basis. Meet quarterly defined renewal rate and expansion targets. Identify early potential risk and collaboratively define a mitigation plan to reduce risk of churn,
- Document & communicate customer’s status: Document where each customers are in their journey with Jitterbit, the potential risks associated to an engagement, the overall health of accounts, the success plans, proposals, and other key engagement artifacts. Identify customers candidate for marketing/sales engagement - Case Studies, Analyst Reviews, References, etc...
- Manage Escalations: When Jitterbit's environment does not respond in alignment with business or technical priorities of our customers manage the communication by stepping without delay and drive toward a positive outcome. Ensure there is an accurate and thorough understanding and communication of the issue escalated,
- Assist in defining & executing the strategy for an account: Work collaboratively with Account Executive to help define and execute the strategy around an account. Research key customer initiatives to better understand their priorities and how Jitterbit can make a difference in their quest for success.
A CSM for account needs at least 1 year in customer facing roles where one of the requirements of the position was to coordinate and collaborate with multiple parties to reach a desired outcome. This includes working with most departments within the organization as well as third parties such as partners contributing to a desired outcome. Experience reviewing contracts, negotiating, preparing proposals, and closing the loop on initiatives and programs are key to the success of the CSM.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.