Mid Level Email Marketer (Contract)
- Irvine, CA, USA
Jetfuel.agency is a digital marketing agency specializing in digital marketing for e-commerce clients that are between $5M - $50M in size. Clients rave about our agency’s ability to drive measurable performance, our no BS get stuff done attitude and our innovative, groundbreaking digital marketing strategies.
Apply jet fuel to your career – read the below and if it gets you excited, apply. You won’t regret the opportunity to learn from some of the nation’s best digital marketers. We are a small, fast growing agency and if you want to make an impact here and help us build the next best agency, this is the right place for you.
If you have a track record of exceeding goals when it comes to search engine optimization (SEO) and a highly proactive attitude, then please keep reading!
Jetfuel.agency’s team is seeking a SEO Consultant to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a balance of proven, data driven performance chops and creative gusto to help achieve stellar organic results. S/he will be able to draw actionable insights from data and proactively plan out next steps.
This individual thrives in environments without much management and red tape and is a highly self-motivated, proactive force of nature.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define and drive email marketing strategy for our clients
- Manage daily operations of the email marketing channel – marketing calendar, strategy and content, build and deployment of email campaigns, as well as the A/B testing, measurement and reporting
- Build and manage automated email marketing programs for our clients and ensure end-to-end tracking and proper measurement
- Collaborate with the Creative team to determine to ensure brand guidelines are followed in emails
- Report and provide recommendations on the email program performance monthly
- Use data to continuously test, measure and optimize the email marketing program
- Partner and collaborate cross-functionally with marketing and creative teams
- 1-3 years experience in email marketing production and end-to-end campaign management
- Strong analytical and strategic copywriting skills, understanding of A/B testing practices, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Hands-on experience with email platforms such as MailChimp, Klaviyo, Retention Science or similar
- Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, copy and design approaches.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS for email coding
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator for basic graphics work
- Unlimited PTO policy, so you can take some time off to recharge
- Flexible work schedule - integrate work with your life instead of the other way around
- Remote: avoid the stress and hassle of a commute and raise your productivity
- Raise your game: work with highly driven individuals and grow professionally and personally
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.