Data Analyst / Reporting Specialist
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
Jetfuel is a digital marketing agency specializing in paid ad acquisition for e-commerce clients that are between $5M - $500M in size. Clients rave about our agency’s ability to drive measurable performance, our no BS get stuff done attitude and our innovative, groundbreaking digital marketing strategies.
Apply jet fuel to your career read the below and if it gets you excited, apply. You wont regret the opportunity to learn from some of the nation’s best digital marketers. We are a small, fast-growing agency and if you want to make an impact here and help us build the next best agency, this is the right place for you. If you have a track record of drawing insightful conclusions from data, whipping up beautiful and easily digestible reports and generally geek out with numbers and graphs, keep reading!
Jetfuel.agency’s team is seeking a Data/Reporting Analyst to join our marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be a data rockstar, focused on providing internal and external support for pulling, analyzing and interpreting data. Your conclusions will make a profound impact in both powering new iterations of our marketing campaigns as well as educating our diverse array of clients.
This individual thrives in environments without much management and red tape and is a highly self-motivated, proactive force of nature.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Working with business stakeholders and marketing team members to draw insights about audiences, creatives and testing for both internal and external purposes.
- Using large data sets to optimize things such as Product Feeds, SEO markup and PPC Quality Scores
- Performing one-off or ad-hoc analysis of complex business processes
- Helping with forecasting and projections of large scale businesses
- Assisting teams in other departments with data or reporting related questions
- Developing and presenting complex business data in easily consumed reports, dashboards and visualizations
- Utilizing Tableau, Google Data Studio or similar tools to prepare, enrich and visualize data
- Participating in data collection for Data Science modeling efforts such as lifetime value analysis, cohort analysis and more
- Powering website testing with behavioral and web analytics analysis
- Learn 3x more here than at any other job
- Unlimited PTO policy, so you can take some time off to recharge
- Flexible work schedule - integrate work with your life instead of the other way around
- Remote: avoid the stress and hassle of a commute and raise your productivity
- Raise your game: work with highly driven individuals and grow professionally and personally