Electronic Assembly and Inspection Associate
- Niles, IL, USA
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Based in the Chicago area, Jeron has provided communication solutions since 1965.
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is currently seeking a Full Time SMT Inspector to work in our production facility in Niles, Illinois.
This is a 1st Shift position, with a schedule from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (Mon -- Fri), with occasional overtime required based on production requirements. This is a non-exempt (hourly) position with a rate of pay determined by experience. This position also paid on a weekly basis (Friday).
This position will require employees to:
- Inspect SMT and though-hole PCBs
- Identify acceptable solder joints
- Perform secondary operations to PCB assemblies including basic circuit board touch-up and/or repair
- Perform final inspection as needed
- Complete subassembly and final assembly operations
- Test subassemblies, as well as, final assemblies
- Work from samples, drawings, parts lists and verbal instructions
- Possess the ability to be able to recognize and identify different electronic components and have experience and familiarity of use of common electronic tools
- Work with a high level of detail and accuracy
- Employees must be capable to lift up to 30 lbs
- Employees may be required to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hrs per day
- Have visual acuity to read prints and interpret codes and/or alpha-numeric information on wire and components
Candidates should submit their resume with detailed work history via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron offers a competitive compensation program, depending on experience, as well as, as robust benefits package to its employees.