- Niles, IL, USA
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Based in the Chicago area, Jeron has provided communication solutions since 1965.
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is currently seeking a Full Time Production position, which this employee will work in several different areas of our Production Department, including, but, not limited to Silk Screening, Fabrication, Machine Operation and PCB Processing at our production facility in Niles, Illinois.
This is a 1st Shift position, with a schedule from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (Mon -- Fri), with occasional overtime required based on production requirements. This is a non-exempt (hourly) position with a rate of pay determined by experience.
This is a direct hire/permanent position with our company and payday is every Friday.
Hands on training will be provided for this Utility position.
This position will require employees to:
- Have experience in a manufacturing and/or production environment
- Perform manual silk screening operations (typically on plastic, sheetmetal, and stainless steel), properly caring for supplies and equipment
- Fabricate and/or modify enclosures, which may require the use of router, drill press, mill and punch press
- Assist with Inventory Control (pick orders/cycle counting)
- Perform wave soldering operations and properly care for equipment
- Provide assistance to SMT operators
- Work from samples, drawings, parts lists and verbal instructions
- Work with a high level of detail and accuracy and maintain a clean, safe and organized work area
- Perform other assembly operations as directed
- Employees must be capable to lift up to 50 lbs
- Employees may be required to stand for up to 8 hrs per day
Candidates should submit their resume with detailed work history via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron offers a competitive compensation program, depending on experience, as well as, as robust benefits package to its employees.