Technical Support Specialist
- Niles, IL, USA
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Based in the Chicago area, Jeron has provided communication solutions since 1965.
- Provide technical support via telephone/email/remote access for IP based Nurse Call hardware and software
- Daily communication with national & international technology partners
- Assist with technical training at corporate facility for distributor certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Science (BSEE/BSCS) or equivalent
- CCNA/CCNP Certification
- 3+ years of related technical support & network experience (log-in/phone support) and RS 485 bus driven hardware experience
- Experience with Enterprise IT, SIP, Telecom server, Nurse Call, Wireshark
- Excellent time management and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving & hardware troubleshooting skills with attention to details
Candidates should submit their resume with detailed work history via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron offers a competitive compensation program, depending on experience, as well as, as robust benefits package to its employees.