Electronic Test Engineer
- Niles, IL, USA
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Based in the Chicago area, Jeron has provided communication solutions since 1965.
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. currently has an opportunity available for a Senior Level Electronic Test Engineer at our corporate location in Niles, IL.
Position Description, Skills & Qualifications:
- Review product requirements and specifications for medical data/audio communication systems
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Setup, build, and wire test environments
- Develop and perform manual tests for bus wired digital control systems including all firmware, hardware, and software produced by the Company
This is not a remote position – Candidates must be able to work onsite at corporate location
- Experienced using standard test equipment
- Network background required
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent Required
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Candidates should submit their resume with detailed work history via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron offers a competitive compensation program, depending on experience, as well as, as robust benefits package to its employees.