Government Healthcare Sales Specialist
- Niles, IL, USA
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Based in the Chicago area, Jeron has provided communication solutions since 1965.
Details of the position:
The Government Healthcare Sales Specialist is responsible for promoting Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. Provider and ProAlert nurse call systems directly to Veterans Administration and Department of Defense healthcare facilities, as well as product specifiers and regional VISN Healthcare Clinical Engineering and Technology offices throughout the country.
This position provides support services in all functional areas of sales including but not limited to support for the Regional Sales Managers (RSM) in the ongoing development of existing and prospective government healthcare customers to ensure that the company is able to meet its growth targets.
The Government Healthcare Sales Specialist is best defined as a flexible sales resource that focuses on facility-specific opportunities that are in alignment with the vertical strategy.
This position will also require the ability to develop strong relationships with Jeron’s Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business partners and authorized distribution channel. Knowledge and understanding of contract vehicles such as GSA and SEWP is a plus.
This position reports directly to the Director, Business Development. This is a permanent, full-time, exempt level position with a base salary plus incentive compensation. This is a remote national position and requires a minimum of 80% travel.
- Military credentials or experience working for or with military personnel
- Associate degree in electronics or equivalent
- Two years of government healthcare sales experience
- Experience selling low-voltage systems
- Clinical solution selling experience and training
- Proven track record in business development and account management
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational & presentation skills
- Proficient in relevant software (MS Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Team player with ability to work collaboratively with company’s sales and marketing, customer service, engineering, clinical education, distributors, technology partners, and end users
Candidates should submit their resume with detailed work history via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron offers a competitive compensation program, depending on experience, as well as, as robust benefits package to its employees.