- Niles, IL, United States
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Based in the Chicago area, Jeron has provided communication solutions since 1965.
This is a full-time, permanent, onsite position working within a fast paced, a small team environment in our Engineering Department at our Corporate Office in Niles, IL.
This is not a remote position.
- Comprehensive Technical Writer for hardware/software (HW/SW)products used in healthcare communications industry
- Work with Engineering and Marketing to write documents including data sheets, installation and operation manuals, production bulletins and related materials, including photographs and illustrations
- Update and maintain documentation library
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related work experience
- Proficiency Microsoft Office, FrameMaker, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical writing in any of the following industries is a plus: Intercom, Telecom, Access Control
Candidates should submit their resume with detailed work history via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron offers a competitive compensation program, depending on experience, as well as, as robust benefits package to its employees.