Administrative Assistant - Field Sales
- Niles, IL, USA
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Based in the Chicago (Niles, IL) area, Jeron has provided communication solutions since 1965.
This is a full-time, permanent position employed and working within a small team environment in our Administration/Sales Department. Working hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at Jeron’s Corporate Office location in Niles, IL.
- Support multiple Regional Sales Managers, National Sales Manager and V.P. of Marketing and Sales
- Assist in preparation, review and processing of expense reports
- Administer Sales Team calendar including assisting with onsite customer visits, teleconferencing meetings, offsite annual meetings and onsite meetings with upper management
- Coordinate local and remote Sales Meetings, including obtaining proposals/contracts, coordinate accommodations, meals, audio/visual resources, source offsite events (dinners/entertainment), assist with presentation material distribution, prepare agendas, etc.
- Assist in communications with National Sales Team, including but limited to: time sensitive email communications on updates, new information and reminders
- Proficiency with all MS Office products
- High level of Attention to Detail
- Familiarity with Zoom Meetings
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication & Organizational skills
- Excellent Telephone Etiquette & Courteousness
Candidates should submit their resume with detailed work history via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron offers a competitive compensation program, depending on experience, as well as, as robust benefits package to its employees.