- 7501 N Natchez Ave, Niles, IL 60714, USA
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Based in the Chicago (Niles, IL) area, Jeron has provided communication solutions since 1965.
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is currently seeking a Full Time Inventory Clerk staff member to work in our production facility in Niles, Illinois.
This is a 1st Shift position, with a schedule from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (Mon -- Fri), with occasional overtime required based on production requirements. This is a non-exempt (hourly) position with a rate of pay determined by experience.
This position will require employees to:
- Pick parts for assigned work orders
- Be responsible for putting away and maintaining receivables
- Conduct cycle count procedures
- Assist as back up to Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies; notify supervisor when any supplies run low
- Work with a high level of detail and accuracy and maintain a clean and organized work area
- Assist in other warehouse activities as directed
Candidates must be able to routinely lift/carry 30 lbs and be standing for entirety of shift
Experience within Electronics Manufacturing a plus
Candidates should submit their resume with detailed work history via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron offers a competitive compensation program, depending on experience, as well as, as robust benefits package to its employees.