Embedded Firmware Test Engineer
- Niles, IL, United States
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Based in the Chicago (Niles, IL) area, Jeron has provided communication solutions since 1965.
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. currently has an opportunity available for an Embedded Firmware Test Engineer at our corporate location in Niles, IL.
Position Description, Skills & Qualifications:
- Working with Embedded Software for Medical Products (Data and Audio)
- Work within a Manual Firmware Environment
- Utilize Functional, Regression and Exception Testing
- Experience working with Wired Systems with Integration
- Experience with Packet Based Data Bus and Ethernet Networks
- Knowledge of Wireshark, RS-485, TCP & UDP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent Required
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- This is not a remote position – Candidates must be able to work onsite
Candidates should submit their resume with detailed work history via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron offers a competitive compensation program, depending on experience, as well as, as robust benefits package to its employees.