Electronics Production Team Member
- 7501 N Natchez Ave, Niles, IL 60714, USA
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Our products are "Made in the USA" and we have been based in the Chicago area since our inception in 1965.
Today, we continue to design and deliver state-of-the-art products. It's our passion for perfection—our tenacity in applying our unparalleled expertise to creating innovative products—that sets us apart. When you join Jeron, you become part of a team that is driven to exceed expectations and add real value to the lives of people who use our products.
Our team designs and manufactures Jeron's innovative products on-site at our facility in Niles, Illinois.
This is an excellent opportunity to utilize a broad range of skills and gain hands-on product development experience.
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is currently seeking a Full Time Electronics Production Team Member to work in our production facility in Niles, Illinois.
This is a 1st Shift position, with a schedule from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (Mon -- Fri), with occasional overtime required based on production requirements. This is a non-exempt (hourly) position with a rate of pay determined by experience.
This position will require employees to:
- Perform simple to complex electronic assemblies
- Perform PCB assembly and soldering (through hole and Surface Mount Technology (SMT) and cable wire assemblies
- Perform all silk screening operations (typically on plastic, sheet metal, and stainless steel), properly caring for supplies and equipment.
- Perform wave soldering operations and properly care for equipment
- Provide assistance to SMT operators
- Work from samples, drawings, parts lists and verbal instructions
- Possess the ability to recognize and identify different electronic components
- Possess work experience with usage of common electronic tools
- Work with a high level of detail and accuracy
- Perform other assembly operations as directed
- Have 3+ years assembly experience (electronics and/or mechanical preferred)
- Candidates must be capable to lift up to 55 lbs
- Employees may be required to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hours per day
- Possess the visual acuity to read prints and interpret codes and/or alpha-numeric information on wire and components
Candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron, an equal opportunity employer, offers a competitive compensation program and robust benefits package.