- 7501 N Natchez Ave, Niles, IL 60714, USA
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Based in the Chicago (Niles, IL) area, Jeron has provided communication solutions since 1965.
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is currently seeking to add qualified employees to our organization in the roll of SMT Operator/Electronics Assembler to work in our production facility in Niles, IL.
This is a 1st Shift position, with a schedule from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (Mon -- Fri), with occasional overtime required based on production requirements. This is a non-exempt (hourly) position with a rate of pay determined by experience.
This position will require candidates to:
- Have SMT (Surface Mount Technology) operator experience including familiarity with components and assembly processes
- Efficient in set-up and operating SMT equipment, including Screen Printer, Pick and Place Machine and Reflow Ovens
- Perform basic soldering and rework of SMT components
- Perform visual inspection of SMT assemblies
- Maintain component feeder operations, perform set up and repair as appropriate
- Read and understand bills-of-materials (BOMs) and parts lists
- Be able to stand and/or sit for duration of work shift
- Be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Have visual acuity to read prints and interpret codes and/or alpha-numeric information on wire and components
- Perform other assembly operation as needed
Candidates should submit their resume with detailed work history via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron offers a competitive compensation program, depending on experience, as well as, as robust benefits package to its employees.