Channel Sales Specialist
- 7501 N Natchez Ave, Niles, IL 60714, USA
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Based in the Chicago (Niles, IL) area, Jeron has provided communication solutions since 1965.
SCOPE: This position reports to the National Sales Manager and is part of the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) Channel Management team responsible for driving domestic nurse call sales. This individual is located at corporate headquarters and conducts 95%+ of all sales activities over the phone and email. This individual is responsible for finding new nurse call revenue opportunities and develops lower performing / lower revenue distributors, as well as, managing and developing a stronger distributor relationship with Jeron. This position is also responsible for post sales follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
1. Develops and manages tier 3 distributors by calling them on a monthly basis or as needed. Increases their mindshare of the Jeron Nurse Call product line and manages any leads / new construction opportunities given to the distributor to ensure follow up. Follows up on quotes and opportunities which are active with these distributors to help them close or win them for Jeron.
2. Calls end users post installation (after 30 days) to ensure satisfaction with the Jeron product performance and the distributor installation and service. Gathers the customer feedback and based on the level of satisfaction escalates the situation to the appropriate individuals or team.
3. Checks Bid Clerk on a daily basis for new construction nurse call opportunities and forwards them to the RSM’s for follow up and discussion with their distributors. Forwards opportunities in tier 3 distributor geographies directly to the distributor and follows up with them to ensure distributor action.
4. Conducts call campaigns as required by VP of Marketing and National Sales Manager.
5. Reviews opportunities in CRM and may be required to follow up as needed.
6. Maintain a high level of technical competency on relevant healthcare products and applications.
7. Maintain an awareness of competitor activities and developments and ensure this information is collected and made available to leadership
1. Assist the national RSM sales team with trade shows or conferences as needed
2. Assist with sales meetings in the field if necessary as determined by the National Sales Manager
3. Conduct webinars or online sales presentations as needed
- Minimum 5 + years of relevant inside sales experience within health care technology company or with a life safety systems integrator experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bright, energetic professional with outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Demonstrable PC proficiency and literacy with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software
- Proven record of performance exceeding sales quotas through outbound calling activities
- High level of initiative, creative thinking, decision making and problem resolution skills
- Self-starter who can work autonomously or as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented with strong phone and electronic communication skills to establish rapport with customers
Candidates should submit their resume with detailed work history via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron offers a competitive compensation program, depending on experience, as well as, as robust benefits package to its employees.