Sr. Technical Support Specialist
- 7501 N Natchez Ave, Niles, IL 60714, USA
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of IT based hospital communication and life safety systems, has an opening for a qualified person to join our group of technical specialists located at our headquarters in Niles, Illinois. This group provides remote solutions to support our domestic and international channel partners during installation of our hardware equipment and PC software applications.
- Provide Technical support via telephone/email/remote access for IP based Nurse Call hardware and software
- Daily communication with national and international technology partners
- Assist with technical training at corporate facility for distributor certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Science (BSEE/BSCS) or equivalent
- CCNA/CCNP Certification
- 3+ years or related technical support & network experience (log-in/phone support)
- RS 485 bus driven hardware experience
- Experience with Enterprise IT, SIP, Telecom server, Nurse Call, Wireshark preferred
- Excellent time management and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and hardware/software troubleshooting skills with an attention to details
Candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron, an equal opportunity employer, offers a competitive compensation program and robust benefits package.