- 7501 N Natchez Ave, Niles, IL 60714, USA
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Based in the Chicago (Niles, IL) area, Jeron has provided communication solutions since 1965.
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is currently seeking a Full Time Assembler to work in our production facility in Niles, Illinois.
This is a 1st Shift position, with a schedule from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (Mon -- Fri), with occasional overtime required based on production requirements. This is a non-exempt (hourly) position with a rate of pay determined by experience.
This position will require employees to:
- Assembly experience (electronics and/or mechanical preferred)
- Candidates with other manufacturing and/or factory experience will be considered
- Perform all silk screening operations (typically on plastic, sheetmetal, and stainless steel), properly caring for supplies and equipment.
- Perform wave soldering operations and properly care for equipment
- Provide assistance to SMT operators
- Work from samples, drawings, parts lists and verbal instructions
- Work with a high level of detail and accuracy and maintain a clean and organized work area
- Perform other assembly operations as directed
- Candidates must also be able to lift/carry at least 25 lbs
Candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron offers a competitive compensation program, depending on experience, as well as, as robust benefits package to its employees.