Acute Care Sales Specialist
- 7501 N Natchez Ave, Niles, IL 60714, USA
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Based in the Chicago (Niles, IL) area, Jeron has provided communication solutions since 1965.
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. a leading manufacturer of healthcare communication and life safety systems has an opening for an Acute Care Sales Specialist. This position drives Nurse Call system sales to Hospitals and assists in the management of the distributor channel in an assigned region of the United States. This position is responsible to identify acute care projects and manage all aspects of the sales and support process to drive system sales and increase growth within the territory.
Seeking qualified candidates to work from a home based office located within specified region below:
Northeast Region - Consisting of Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey and Washington D.C. metro area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building a pipeline of Acute Care opportunities and achieving a sales goal set by senior management
- Support existing distribution with sales presentations, cold calling and lead generation
- Present nurse call solutions for end user demonstrations, trade shows and Lunch & Learns
- Work closely with the healthcare architect and engineer (A&E) community to uncover new hospital sales opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least two (2) years of healthcare sales experience (Capital Equipment is a plus)
- Solution selling experience and training
- Demonstrated ability and proven track record of success in hospital account sales management
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 60% of the time
Candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron offers a competitive compensation program, depending on experience, as well as, as robust benefits package to its employees.