- 7501 N Natchez Ave, Niles, IL 60714, USA
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Based in the Chicago (Niles, IL) area, Jeron has provided communication solutions since 1965.
This is a full-time, permanent, onsite position working within a fast paced, small team environment in our Engineering Department at our Corporate Office in Niles, IL.
- Work with the Marketing and Engineering departments to write, edit, and proof-read documents including installation manuals, operating instructions and data sheets
- Photograph products and illustrate material in technical documentation
- Update and maintain documentation library. Distribute new and updated documentation to relevant departments
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in FrameMaker, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Familiarity with QuarkXPress
Candidates should submit their resume and cover letter directly to Human Resources to be considered for the position.
Jeron offers competitive compensation depending on experience and a comprehensive benefits package, including major medical, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, short/long term disability plans and 401(k) programs.