Electronics Production Supervisor
- 7501 N Natchez Ave, Niles, IL 60714, USA
Jeron is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Since 1965 Jeron has provided leading communication solutions and we continue to design and deliver state-of-the-art communications products. When you join Jeron, you become part of a team that is driven to exceed expectations and add real value to the lives of people who use our products.
Jeron is a stable family-owned company with a long history that offers a challenging, fast-paced environment with people who have a passion for communications solutions. Our team designs and manufactures Jeron's innovative products on-site at our new facility located just outside of Chicago in Niles, Illinois. As a family owned company with a very flat organizational structure, when you join our team you have the opportunity to drive your own direction towards success. We are committed to customer excellence and strive to be the employer of choice in our industry.
- Supervise operations and monitor performance to meet production and quality standards
- Direct, train, mentor and motivate employees
- Ensure product conformity
- Monitor productivity to ensure efficient and consistently high level quality results
- Maintain a safe accident-free workplace
- Proactively manage resources
- Thoroughly comprehend and understand production operations and requirements
- Resolve production issues by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action
- Maintain a positive work environment through employee development and conflict resolution
- Identify opportunities to minimize labor costs and other production expenses
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Supervision of assigned staff (approximately 20-25 employees)
- Ability to build trust and credibility
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with all levels of the organization
- Possess a sense of urgency to meet schedules
- Comfortable in an environment where priorities consistently shift
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude is a plus
- Electronics assembly and soldering, Thru-Hole and Surface Mount Technology (SMT) experience is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject area, preferably electronics is a plus
Able to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop and maneuver throughout the facility for up to 100% of the workday.
Candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron, an equal opportunity employer, offers a competitive compensation program and robust benefits package.