Clinical Training Specialist
- Niles, IL, USA
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Based in the Chicago (Niles, IL) area, Jeron has provided communication solutions since 1965.
- Provide clinical training services on Nurse Call Solutions to support end-user needs assessment, system applications, and conduct end-user operations training sessions in both Acute and Sub-Acute facilities
- Create and use training materials to in-service end-users, and to train Jeron sales representatives and Jeron distributors in the proper configuration of systems, including how to train end-users
- Provide both pre/post sales support to the Healthcare Sales Team
- Act as a liaison between Jeron and its end-users and distributor customers
- Support corporate marketing effort by assisting in the development of white papers and customer success stories, promotion of in-service training as a service to customers, and align corporate message to end-user needs
- Minimum of two (2) years of clinical training experience
- BSRN - highly desirable
- Confident, personable individual with the ability to engage with clinical personnel
- Ability to travel nationally without restrictions including training at night and on weekends
- Valid Driver's License
- Strong organizational skills to manage all aspects of training
- Very strong written and oral presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and prior use of a CRM
- Able to work successfully in a team environment
Candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron, an equal opportunity employer, offers a competitive compensation program and robust benefits package.