Lead Generation Representative
- Niles, IL, USA
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a dynamic organization that sets the standard for excellence with our products. Jeron is a leading manufacturer of communication systems for the healthcare, education, and security markets with an extensive base of distributor partners and installed facilities. Based in the Chicago (Niles, IL) area, Jeron has provided communication solutions since 1965.
- Generate leads through telephone cold calling and prospecting a targeted database and effectively transition them into strong sales opportunities for the external sales team
- Follow up on all tradeshow leads and convert them into opportunities
- Qualify projects requiring nurse call systems in construction database to convert them into opportunities
- Maintain a database of Specifying Engineers and routinely follow up to insure they have the latest product information
- Utilize a customer relationship database application to accurately notate daily activity
- Draft and send professional email communications to targeted contacts as needed
- Document and escalate to management any important competitive or market information
- 2+ years of lead generation, inside sales, cold calling experience. Preferably business-to-business (B2B) targeted accounts. Cold calling into health care (acute or long term care markets) is strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to conduct research as needed in order to navigate a campaign
- Proficient in utilizing a customer relationship database management (CRM) application
- Proven, proactive, self-starter with the capability to take ownership and work effectively with assigned campaign with limited amount of management supervision
Candidates should submit their resume and cover letter via online application process to be considered for the position.
Jeron, an equal opportunity employer, offers a competitive compensation program and robust benefits package.