At Jellyfish, we believe in the power of diverse perspectives and inclusive collaboration. We welcome individuals who excel in collaborative, varied teams and value the unique contributions that each person brings to the table.
Jellyfish is not another marketing company. We are a vibrant blend of tech enthusiasts, creative minds, and data experts. Our goal? Empowering brands to grow in the digital world. With a global presence, we embrace inclusivity and nurture an environment that values every perspective.
We are fuelled by a passion for innovation and a commitment to amplify varied perspectives. We revel in pushing boundaries, reshaping marketing norms, and envisioning a future that embraces everyone. Our mission is clear: crafting impactful success stories that resonate across diverse audiences, shaping the ever-evolving landscape of marketing possibilities.
You will make an impact within our powerful and diverse team at Jellyfish, as an Account Director and contribute to our global network of accomplished individuals who are dedicated to inspiring clients, partners, and each other through client management. Reporting to a lead within Amsterdam.
You will collaborate with a great team, using your expertise to guide client success and foster lasting relationships. We value proactive individuals who communicate the value of our services and identify solutions to meet client needs.
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional client experiences, excel in a collaborative environment, and have a track record in client management, we invite you to join us as an Account Director at Jellyfish.
- Lead client accounts, demonstrating client relationship management and achieving high NPS scores and client retention rates.
- Establish oneself as a trusted advisor to clients, expanding our network within client organizations and fostering partnerships.
- Hold Quarterly Business Reviews, providing strategic insights and demonstrating value to clients.
- Promote renewal efforts, ensuring a seamless process and successful contract extensions.
- Work with our client and capability teams across several digital accounts
- Develop comprehensive briefs to address client business problems and guide the team in delivering the desired objectives.
- Provide oversight of the current client portfolio while guiding growth activities through documented Account Growth Plans and collaboration with department/industry leads to pursue new opportunities.
- Manage commercial targets, ensure resources for client projects, and collaborate with Hub lead to address any gaps or challenges.
- Fluency across important media and digital platforms, identifying and addressing any gaps to ensure excellent client management standards are upheld.
- Increase growth through new product activations, additional projects, market expansion, and increased media spending, applying collaboration with the Hub lead.
Your initial priorities for the first few months in the role will focus on:
- Support and advocate for implementing Client Management best practices across client teams
- Maintain accurate account, contact, and opportunity data in Salesforce.
- Monitor client health indicators such as Net Profit Contribution (NPC) and Net Promoter Score (NPS), taking proactive actions to improve them with the support of the Project Management team and capabilities.
- Cultivate the development of external partnerships (e.g., Google, Facebook, Salesforce, and Amazon) by building relationships with your team and jointly developing growth plans for clients.
Joining us means you will help build exceptional client experiences, foster growth, and deliver impactful results. If you are passionate about client success, we invite you to join our team.
At Jellyfish, we are committed to fostering professional growth. Your career path could lead to career progression and development opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years in a client servicing role
- Proficiency in working across multiple digital capabilities, to support enterprise clients
- Demonstrated experience in paid media, analytics and working with paid media platform partners e.g google
- Experience with advance use of excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), powerpoint / google slides
- Familiarity with different commercial models
Note: We emphasise skills, expertise and behavioural attributes over years of experience and traditional degrees. We welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds and experiences who can demonstrate their proficiency in the required skills.
Join Jellyfish and experience a workplace where we prioritise your growth, celebrate your contributions, and empower you to tailor your work environment to suit your needs.
💰 Reward: You'll receive a loyalty salary increase on your Jellyfish anniversary, in addition to our company-wide annual bonus and 401k retirement plan.
🏥 Healthcare plans: Have peace of mind with our healthcare, vision and dental insurance, plus short and long-term disability and life cover.
💫 Custom Work Environment: Work remotely for up to 60% of your days and shape your day between 8am. and 6:30pm with flexible working hours.
📈 Growth, Your Way: Grow your career with one paid day each month for self-development and access to LinkedIn Learning with unlimited online courses.
👪 Family Support: Enjoy 14 weeks of paid leave for primary caregivers and 4 weeks of paid leave for secondary caregivers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Unfortunately, there has been an increase in fake recruiters impersonating Jellyfish and unlawfully using our brand name. If you are unsure if an email with a job offer you have received is genuinely from Jellyfish, or if you suspect any fraudulent activity, please report it to [email protected].