Paid Media Internship
At Jellyfish, we believe in the power of diverse perspectives and inclusive collaboration. We welcome individuals who excel in collaborative, varied teams and value the unique contributions that each person brings to the table.
Jellyfish is a unique fusion of tech enthusiasts, creative minds, and data experts, all united to empower brands in their digital journey. Our passion for innovation and commitment to embracing diverse perspectives are at the heart of what we do. We excel at challenging the status quo, reinventing marketing norms, and crafting influential stories that resonate with global audiences. Join us in shaping a future where business growth and personal fulfilment go hand in hand.
This internship is an initial 8-week programme with the opportunity to turn into a permanent position.
Our award-winning combination of technology and talent help us to deliver Paid Media, UX, SEO, social media, analytics, optimization, creative and development solutions. The Media Standards and Process team provides support to global Paid Media teams at Jellyfish to ensure accuracy and compliance across paid media campaigns.
You'll support accounts to adhere to global standards in quality assurance and paid media best practices and work with global teams to audit and monitor tech adoption, QA process, new client onboarding, and consistency in best practices.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Master Jellyfish's methodologies and internal and external tools required to deliver efficient processes and best practices in Paid Media.
- Provide support and collaborate with local and international teams to perform regular account audits and support tech onboarding and adoption.
- Monitor and enforce adherence to QA processes to ensure delivery of error-free work.
- Review and distribute global best practices to paid media teams.
- Maintain documentation for paid media QA process, monitoring tools, and best practices.
- Complete and maintain required certifications.
- Achieve continuous improvement by assessing Jellyfish's practices and methods.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- 1+ years experience using Microsoft office and Google G-Suite products
- You'll be confident presenting your ideas to a variety of colleagues
- You seek and implement solutions to streamline and automate processes.
- You're good at adapting strategies and plans to navigate unforeseen circumstances.
- When faced with a problem, you collaborate with the appropriate people to evaluate different options find practical solutions
- You'll be comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- You embrace challenges as opportunities and seek feedback to enhance your skills
Note: We emphasise skills, expertise and behavioural attributes over years of experience and traditional degrees. If you want to join our collaborative team, we invite you to apply today with your resume in English.
Join Jellyfish and experience a workplace where we prioritise your growth, celebrate your contributions, and empower you to tailor your work environment to suit your needs.
💰 Reward: You'll receive a loyalty salary increase on your Jellyfish anniversary, in addition to our company-wide annual bonus.
💫 Custom Work Environment: Work remotely for up to 60% of your days and shape your day between 8am. and 6:30pm with flexible working hours.
📈 Growth, Your Way: Grow your career with one paid day each month for self-development and access to LinkedIn Learning with unlimited online courses.
👪 Family Support: Enjoy 14 weeks of paid leave for primary caregivers and 4 weeks of paid leave for secondary caregivers. We also provide £1000 (or equivalent) towards courses for returning primary caregivers to support your transition back into work.
Unfortunately, there has been an increase in fake recruiters impersonating Jellyfish and unlawfully using our brand name. If you are unsure if an email with a job offer you have received is genuinely from Jellyfish, or if you suspect any fraudulent activity, please report it to [email protected].
“Jellyfish will give preference to Employment Equity candidates in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity Plan and it’s Affirmative Action measures.”