Digital Media Planner
At Jellyfish, we believe in the power of diverse perspectives and inclusive collaboration. We welcome individuals who excel in collaborative, varied teams and value the unique contributions that each person brings to the table.
Jellyfish is a global digital marketing agency; a unique fusion of tech enthusiasts, creative minds, and media and data experts all united to empower our clients along their digital journey. Our commitment to embracing diverse perspectives fuels our innovation and strategies that challenge the status quo, reinvent media activation, and craft influential stories for our global clients and their customers. Join us in shaping a future where business growth and personal fulfilment go hand in hand.
Reporting to the Media Strategy Director you will create impact in our Media Strategy Team, within our AI, Planning and Insights Capability.
You'll prepare and implement media plans, and make digital media recommendations to internal and external clients.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Strategy Development: you'll work with the team to identify strategies and approach across multiple digital channels (display, search, social and video).
- Plan Development: you will compile plan specifics, assign budgets, run reach and frequency reports, and finalize all client-facing documents.
- You'll help develop digitally neutral media plans, flighting recommendations and forecast attributable performance across all channels and campaigns.
- You'll utilize attribution, media mix modelling and planning tools (Google Attribution 360, Nielsen, Neustar) to pull audience consumption, reports and forecast target goals.
- You'll work with other teams (Paid Search, Display, Analytics) to generate insightful campaign reports with optimization recommendations.
- Eventually you will manage client budgets, investments, and purchase authorization process.
- Medium-high level of English, and proficiency in Spanish.
- Around one year of experience in campaign performance measurement and optimizing different indicators depending on client objectives.
- Understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements.
- Can perform complex functions with Excel.
- Familiarity with attribution and interactive research tools (i.e. ComScore, Pathmatics).
- Knowledge and passion for all things Digital Media: SEM, SEO, Display and Analytics.
Note: We emphasise skills, expertise and behavioural attributes over years of experience and traditional degrees. If you want to join our collaborative team, we invite you to apply today with your resume in English.
Join Jellyfish and experience a workplace where we prioritise your growth, celebrate your contributions, and empower you to tailor your work environment to suit your needs.
💰 Reward: You'll receive a loyalty salary increase on your Jellyfish anniversary, in addition to our company-wide annual bonus.
💫 Custom Work Environment: Work remotely for up to 60% of your days and shape your day between 8am. and 6:30pm with flexible working hours.
📈 Growth, Your Way: Grow your career with one paid day each month for self-development and access to LinkedIn Learning with unlimited online courses.
🏥 Health Insurance: We provide a private health insurance policy that includes visual and dental plan coverage.
Unfortunately, there has been an increase in fake recruiters impersonating Jellyfish and unlawfully using our brand name. If you are unsure if an email with a job offer you have received is genuinely from Jellyfish, or if you suspect any fraudulent activity, please report it to [email protected].