AdTech Solutions Manager
At Jellyfish, we believe in the power of diverse perspectives and inclusive collaboration. We welcome individuals who excel in collaborative, varied teams and value the unique contributions that each person brings to the table.
Jellyfish is a unique fusion of tech enthusiasts, creative minds, and data experts, all united to empower brands in their digital journey. Our passion for innovation and commitment to embracing diverse perspectives are at the heart of what we do. We excel at challenging the status quo, reinventing marketing norms, and crafting influential stories that resonate with global audiences. Join us in shaping a future where business growth and personal fulfilment go hand in hand.
Reporting to the AdTech Solutions Director, you will create impact within our Advertising Technology Solutions Team, within the MarTech Capability. We take pride in our marketing platform expertise and solutions focused mindset to partner with our clients and enable their digital objectives in a way that sets us apart in the industry.
You'll contribute to supporting client needs and partaking in collaborative problem solving to drive our platform solutions forward.. At Jellyfish, we are committed to fostering professional growth. Your career path could lead to vast expertise across many digital platforms and gaining exposure to conquering business challenges across an array of organizations and industries.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing platform support for our clients who license technologies inclusive of an ad server, demand-side platform (DSP), and paid search engines.
- Troubleshooting challenges that arise within the platforms and providing solutions for clients’ within the spaces of discrepancies, spend issues, conversion tag fires, platform integrations, etc.
- Maintaining and iterating upon internal processes and ways of working.
- Establishing expertise in the platforms and remaining current on evolutions within the industry.
- Proficiency in AdTech systems, particularly in Google Marketing Platforms (CM360, DV360, SA360 preferred)
- Familiarity with Excel or Google Sheets to perform analysis of data sets
- Adept at managing client correspondence in a timely and effective manner
- Experience troubleshooting AdTech platforms and providing solutions to clients in line with industry best practices
- You seek and implement solutions to streamline and automate processes.
- You'll be great at collaborating with team members to achieve common goals, valuing and respecting diverse contributions.
- You're good at adapting strategies and plans to navigate unforeseen circumstances.
- When faced with a problem, you collaborate with the appropriate people to evaluate different options and find practical solutions.
- You embrace challenges as opportunities and seek feedback to enhance your skills.
Note: We emphasise skills, expertise and behavioural attributes over years of experience and traditional degrees. If you want to join our collaborative team, we invite you to apply today with your resume in English.
Join Jellyfish and experience a workplace where we prioritise your growth, celebrate your contributions, and empower you to tailor your work environment to suit your needs.
💰 Reward: You'll receive a loyalty salary increase on your Jellyfish anniversary, in addition to our company-wide annual bonus.
💫 Custom Work Environment: Work remotely for up to 60% of your days and shape your day between 8am. and 6:30pm with flexible working hours.
📈 Growth, Your Way: Grow your career with one paid day each month for self-development and access to LinkedIn Learning with unlimited online courses.
🏥 Health Insurance: We provide a private health insurance policy that includes visual and dental plan coverage.
Unfortunately, there has been an increase in fake recruiters impersonating Jellyfish and unlawfully using our brand name. If you are unsure if an email with a job offer you have received is genuinely from Jellyfish, or if you suspect any fraudulent activity, please report it to [email protected].