Paid Search Manager
At Jellyfish, we believe in the power of diverse perspectives and inclusive collaboration. We welcome individuals who excel in collaborative, varied teams and value the unique contributions that each person brings to the table.
Jellyfish is a unique fusion of tech enthusiasts, creative minds, and data experts, all united to empower brands in their digital journey. Our passion for innovation and commitment to embracing diverse perspectives are at the heart of what we do. We excel at challenging the status quo, reinventing marketing norms, and crafting influential stories that resonate with global audiences. Join us in shaping a future where business growth and personal fulfilment go hand in hand.
Reporting to our VP Paid Search, the Paid Search Manager leads the SEM strategy and is responsible for the efficient daily management of assigned client accounts, focusing on innovation and meeting client's targets.
Core responsibilities include:
- Manage digital media paid search campaigns, focusing on revenue and profit growth and managing within budget goals.
- Basic to advanced implementation of campaigns on the different search engines in addition to performing or assisting in validation / audits on campaigns of the same team
- Lead account performance and growth strategy.
- Promote search innovation and testing initiatives.
- Lead clients' quarterly business reviews.
- Mentor other team members with In-Platform execution.
- 3+ years' experience in Paid Search account management
- Certifications within Google Ads (Search, apps, display, video) & bing
- PMax shopping, Store visits, and GA4 knowledge
- Desirable SA360, Apps ( ACE & ACI) , Appsflyer
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Search campaigns (Google Ads and Bing).
- Google Ads Search Certification
- Experience with Search Ads 360
- Is commercially astute, identifies and suggests opportunities to the Company Directors.
- Possesses strong business writing skills and can produce high quality documents.
- Demonstrate a structured way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills.
- Join Jellyfish and experience a unique workplace where we prioritise your growth, celebrate your contributions, and empower you to tailor your work environment to suit your needs.📈 Your Growth, Your Way:
- Self-Development: We encourage you to grow your career with one paid day each month for self-development.
- Skill Enhancement: Access the LinkedIn Learning platform with unlimited online courses and videos to boost your knowledge.
- 💰 Reward:
- Individual Acknowledgement: You will receive a loyalty salary increase on your Jellyfish anniversary, outside of any promotion or performance related reviews.
- Collective Celebration: Our annual Bonus Scheme, and Company Performance Bonus ensure your contributions are duly valued.
- 💫 Custom Work Environment:
- Remote Work: Work remotely for up to 60% of your working days.
- Flexible Hours: Shape your day between 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- 👪 Family Support:
- Primary Caregivers: Enjoy 14 weeks of paid leave for bonding with your new family member.
- Secondary Caregivers: Get 4 weeks of paid leave to support your family.
- Investing in You: We provide £1000 (or equivalent) towards courses for primary caregivers returning from leave to support your transition back into work.
- Unfortunately, there has been an increase in fake recruiters impersonating Jellyfish and unlawfully using our brand name. If you are unsure if an email with a job offer you have received is genuinely from Jellyfish, or if you suspect any fraudulent activity, please report it to [email protected].#LI-Hybrid