Jellyfish is your digital partner. We support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training.
We are one of the world’s fastest-growing number of talented people across our expanding global network. We are Google’s leading global partner. And our close relationship is growing where we are, what we do and how we deliver it. And to do this, we want to grow our skillset. We’d like you to join our journey as ONE Jellyfish.
The primary function of Project Management in our business is to effectively meet client requirements by overseeing the project process, managing the schedule, and ensuring that the work of our practitioners is delivered in a timely manner, within budget, and in line with both quality standards and client objectives.
The ideal candidate should possess a strong background in Project Management. It is crucial for them to be able to quickly adapt and perform from the start. Given that this is a large and intricate account, encompassing multiple sub-brands, organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail will be vital for their success. Additionally, occasional presence at our client's office will be required, fostering close collaboration with their extended team.
- Outline project goals, timelines, and budgets.
- Plan, manage, and execute project activities, including documentation.
- Coordinate closely with multi-discipline teams, fostering collaboration.
- Ensure delivery compliance and uphold quality standards throughout projects.
- Facilitate effective communication between internal business units.
- Liaise with clients to understand needs and manage expectations.
- Identify and address potential project risks, devising contingency plans.
- Manage scope and change requests to avoid delays and cost overages
- Monitor project performance, KPIs report, and address issues
- Keen learner with a positive attitude, and ability to work independently
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Good communication skills, and ability to work well with teammates as well as those from other business units
- Resilient to work under pressure, resourceful and ability to adapt and manage
- Some degree of familiarity with the following would be preferred but is not mandatory:
- Website and/ or mobile app management
- Agile/Scrum project management
- User experience/User Interface (UX/UI) design
- Business Process Reengineering
- Good understanding of copy validation and transcreation is a plus
- Has experience in managing Paid Media projects (i.e. DV360/SA360)
- Has experience in managing Google Analytics 4 projects
- Minimally a bachelor's degree in any field of study is preferred.
- Minimally 2-3 years of working experience is much preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.