Senior Media Planner
At Jellyfish, we believe in the power of diverse perspectives and inclusive collaboration. We welcome individuals who excel in collaborative, varied teams and value the unique contributions that each person brings to the table.
Jellyfish is a unique fusion of tech enthusiasts, creative minds, and data experts, all united to empower brands in their digital journey. Our passion for innovation and commitment to embracing diverse perspectives are at the heart of what we do. We excel at challenging the status quo, reinventing marketing norms, and crafting influential stories that resonate with global audiences. Join us in shaping a future where business growth and personal fulfilment go hand in hand.
- Strategy Development: work with the team to identify strategies and approach across multiple digital channels (display, search, social, video)
- Utilize attribution, media mix modeling and planning tools (Google Attribution 360, Nielsen, Neustar, etc.) to pull audience consumption, competitive reports and forecast effective target goals.
- Develop digitally neutral media plans, flighting recommendations and forecast attributable performance across all channels and campaigns.
- Plan Development: compile plan specifics, assign budgets, run reach and frequency reports, accurately finalize all client-facing documents.
- Manage client budgets, investments, and purchase authorization process.
- Work with wider planning and analytics team to generate insightful campaign reports with optimization recommendations while media is live.
- Work with cross functional teams (Paid Search, Display, Analytics, etc.) to manage processes
- Strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and demonstrate how to optimize different KPIs depending on client objectives and consistently deliver strong results through testing and ongoing optimization.
- Proactively monitor digital landscape and identify trends/partners for upcoming campaigns.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- Demonstrate experience having worked on advanced or large scale media campaigns within an agency or client environment
- Strong understanding of attribution or quantitative skills
- Experience with interactive research tools (i.e. ComScore, Pathmatics, et al)
- Knowledge and passion for all things Digital Media; SEM, SEO, Display, Analytics, etc.
- Keeps up to date on the evolving digital landscape, and how digital fits into the overall marketing plan
- Understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements
- Experience with Google Workspace, PowerPoint, Word, and advance knowledge of Excel
- Detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and attention to detail
- Project Management Skills with a strong business acumen
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to work independently and in integrated, multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- Direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- A valued team member, who upholds Jellyfish's values and professional integrity
Join Jellyfish and experience a workplace where we prioritise your growth, celebrate your contributions, and empower you to tailor your work environment to suit your needs.
📈 Your Growth, Your Way:
- We encourage you to grow your career with one paid day each month for self-development.
- Access the LinkedIn Learning platform with unlimited online courses and videos to boost your knowledge.
- You will receive a loyalty salary increase on your Jellyfish anniversary, outside of any promotion or performance related reviews.
- Our annual Bonus Scheme, and Company Performance Bonus ensure your contributions are duly valued.
💫 Custom Work Environment:
- Work remotely for up to 60% of your working days and shape your day between 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
👪 Family Support:
- Enjoy 14 weeks of paid leave for primary caregivers and 4 weeks of paid leave for secondary caregivers to bond with your new family member.
- We provide £1000 (or equivalent) towards courses for returning primary caregivers to support your transition back into work.
Unfortunately, there has been an increase in fake recruiters impersonating Jellyfish and unlawfully using our brand name. If you are unsure if an email with a job offer you have received is genuinely from Jellyfish, or if you suspect any fraudulent activity, please report it to [email protected].