Senior Amazon Ads Manager - French speaker
At Jellyfish, we believe in the power of diverse perspectives and inclusive collaboration. We welcome individuals who excel in collaborative, varied teams and value the unique contributions that each person brings to the table.
Jellyfish is not another marketing company. We are a vibrant blend of tech enthusiasts, creative minds, and data experts. Our goal? Empowering brands to grow in the digital world. With a global presence, we embrace inclusivity and nurture an environment that values every perspective.
We are fuelled by a passion for innovation and a commitment to amplify varied perspectives. We revel in pushing boundaries, reshaping marketing norms, and envisioning a future that embraces everyone. Our mission is clear: crafting impactful success stories that resonate across diverse audiences, shaping the ever-evolving landscape of marketing possibilities.
As a Senior Retail Media Manager, you will be an important contributor in driving media performance and account growth. Reporting to our VP Retail Paid Media, your key responsibilities will include activation & optimization, reporting & insights, testing & data analysis, and client communication across highly complex retail accounts. Success in this position requires organization, the ability to function within a global team environment, and the willingness to exemplify Jellyfish's core values (be accountable, be positive, be passionate, be the solution).
- Manage and optimize retail media campaigns inclusive of Sponsored Advertising and DSP activations across retail networks (primarily Amazon)
- Ensure accurate and full delivery of client budgets
- Independently completing BAU tasks; including but not exclusive to campaign builds, daily pacing, optimizing, and reporting
- Support the creation of professional client-facing documents highlighting clear and actionable performance insights
- Interface with clients through written, phone, and in-person communication
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver on campaign goals & objectives
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- Demonstrated already 4 years experience in retail media in an agency setting
- Fluency in French and English is required given the scope of work and clients
- Knowledge of sponsored ad & display advertising through Amazon, with experience working in the Ad Console
- Strong track record of managing complex retail media budgets
- Understanding of the retail industry and the latest trends
- Experience working with 3rd party bid management platforms such as SKAI and/or Pacvue is a plus
- Positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- A valued team player, who upholds Jellyfish values.
Join Jellyfish and experience a workplace where we prioritise your growth, celebrate your contributions, and empower you to tailor your work environment to suit your needs.
📈 Your Growth, Your Way:
- We encourage you to grow your career with one paid day each month for self-development.
- Access the LinkedIn Learning platform with unlimited online courses and videos to boost your knowledge.
- You will receive a loyalty salary increase on your Jellyfish anniversary, outside of any promotion or performance related reviews.
- Our annual Bonus Scheme, and Company Performance Bonus ensure your contributions are duly valued.
💫 Custom Work Environment:
- Work remotely for up to 60% of your working days and shape your day between 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
👪 Family Support:
- Enjoy 16 weeks of paid leave for primary caregivers and 4 weeks of paid leave for secondary caregivers to bond with your new family member.
- We provide £1000 (or equivalent) towards courses for returning primary caregivers to support your transition back into work.
Unfortunately, there has been an increase in fake recruiters impersonating Jellyfish and unlawfully using our brand name. If you are unsure if an email with a job offer you have received is genuinely from Jellyfish, or if you suspect any fraudulent activity, please report it to [email protected].