Paid Search Manager - Chinese speaker
Jellyfish is your digital partner. We support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training.
With offices across the globe, we are focused on increasing our network, client base and digital services to the biggest brands on the planet.
We are ‘One Jellyfish’, we know how important it is not just to have the best people in the world working with us, but to also recognize and reward this talent. What’s stopping you from joining our award winning team?
The Paid Search Manager is responsible for leading the strategy and efficient day-to-day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on innovation and meeting client’s target KPIs.
Core responsibilities include:
- Leading Account Performance and Growth strategy
- Driving Search Innovation and Testing Initiatives
- Leading and/or Supporting in Client QBRs
- Mentoring other team members with In-Platform execution
- Leading and/or Supporting Internal Team and Departmental Communications
- 2+ years’ experience in Paid Search account management
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Search campaigns (particularly Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Bid Management technology).
- Google Ads Search Certification
- English language fluency required
- Chinese language fluency required
- Experience with Search Ads 360 strongly preferred
- Experience with Baidu Search strongly preferred
- Is commercially astute, identifies and suggests opportunities to the Company Directors.
- Possesses strong business writing skills and is able to produce high quality documents.
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills.
- Is a confident and articulate presenter.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Jellyfish, we value your trust through our hiring process. Unfortunately, there has been an increase in fake recruiters impersonating Jellyfish and unlawfully using our brand name.BEWARE OF RECRUITMENT SCAMS:
If you are unsure if an email with a job offer you have received is genuinely from Jellyfish or if you suspect any fraudulent activity, please report it to us at [email protected].
Thank you for considering a career with Jellyfish!