At Jellyfish, we strongly believe in the power of diverse perspectives and inclusive collaboration. We welcome individuals who thrive in dynamic, cross-functional teams and value the unique contributions that each person brings to the table. Join us in fostering an environment that not only listens to but also celebrates every person's voice.
Who We Are: Jellyfish is not another marketing company. We are a vibrant blend of tech enthusiasts, creative minds, and data experts. Our goal? Empowering brands to thrive in the digital world. With a truly global presence, we embrace inclusivity and nurture an environment that values every perspective.
What drives us: We are fueled by a passion for innovation and a commitment to amplify varied perspectives. We revel in pushing boundaries, reshaping marketing norms, and envisioning a future that embraces everyone. Our mission is clear: crafting impactful success stories that resonate across diverse audiences, shaping the ever-evolving landscape of marketing possibilities.
We have an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and talented Data Analyst to join our Mexico City office. The Data Analyst will be a key member of the Data and Insights team and will analyze media and social data created by marketing activity, identifying trends and providing actionable insights to improve performance. Will be responsible for tracking and understanding the performance of campaigns using fractional attribution. Proactively builds strong working relationships with internal contacts to help support and educate the agency about how mathematical concepts can improve marketing effectiveness.
- Hands-on experience with deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow.
- A broader understanding of the marketing ecosystem and measurement framework, including but not limited to paid display, search, social, video, organic, web, and app.
- Experience in analyzing media and web data, such as Google Ads, Campaign Manager, Facebook, and Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge with Natural Language Processing or time series forecasting models
- Experience in designing rich and engaging data visualizations.
- Demonstrable skills in problem-solving of complex and advanced technical subject matters.
- Experienced working with Agile development methodologies
- Additional information
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Google tag manager experience is a must
If you are ready to make a significant impact, enjoy what you do, and be part of an encouraging team, we invite you to apply today with your English CV.
- Competitive salary, based on experience 💸 (Fix Salary, Bonus and Anniversary Increase)
- An ultra stimulating work environment in contact with high-level Partners
- Possibilities of multiple evolutions, on different positions and internationally.
- Private Healthcare
- A complete range of training courses and projects to enable you to be a driving force in your professional development and to perfect your expertise all along your journey within Jellyfish
- Flexible Hours & Flexible Working (60% at Work from home monthly)
- And much more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Jellyfish is committed to making adjustments in our recruitment process to enable you to demonstrate your full potential. Should you require reasonable accommodation, please fill out the form here.
- Flexible working
- Annual Bonus
- Anniversary Increase
- Training and Development
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counseling
To learn more about us: