Paid Social Executive
Jellyfish is your digital partner. We support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training.
We are one of the world’s fastest-growing number of talented people across our expanding global network. We are Google’s leading global partner. And our close relationship is growing where we are, what we do and how we deliver it. And to do this, we want to grow our skillset. We’d like you to join our journey as ONE Jellyfish.
- Day to day management of digital media paid social campaigns, focusing on revenue and profit growth and managing within budget goals.
- Basic to advanced implementation of campaigns on the different social networks in addition to performing or assisting in validation / audits on campaigns of the same team
- Measurement expertise on their platforms to identify poor implementations as well as areas of opportunity to improve campaign results.
- Working closely with internal & Client Service teams to assist in the smooth implementation of work
- Analyzing the performance of campaigns and identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
The ideal candidate will be detail orientated, quick to pick up new skills and calm under pressure.
- Minimum of two years of experience managing paid social accounts (Meta platform, Tiktok, LinkedIn)
- Knowledge or experience in conversion campaigns, ecommerce, leads & branding
- Certifications within Meta media buying ( desirable)
- Twitter (X) , pinterest ( desirable)
- Desirable GA4, Appsflyer
- A passion for digital
- Excellent attention to detail
- Numerate and articulate
- Maintains a diplomatic and professional approach to work in all circumstances
- Accountable and responsive ; able to deliver outcomes effectively
- Displays a consistent level of evident enthusiasm
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- A valued team member, who upholds Jellyfish's values and professional integrity at all times
Equal Opportunity Employer: Jellyfish is committed to making adjustments in our recruitment process to enable you to demonstrate your full potential. Should you require reasonable accommodation, please fill out the form here.
- Flexible working
- Annual Bonus
- Training and Development
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counseling