Amazon Ads Specialist - Retail Media Senior Manager
Jellyfish is your digital partner. We support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training.
With offices across the globe, we are focused on increasing our network, client base and digital services to the biggest brands on the planet.
We are ‘One Jellyfish’, we know how important it is not just to have the best people in the world working with us, but to also recognize and reward this talent. What’s stopping you from joining our award winning team?
As a Senior Retail Media Manager, you will be a key contributor in driving media strategy and team development. Your key responsibilities will include leading strategic initiatives, testing & data analysis, and effective day-to-day management across highly complex retail accounts. Success in this position requires strong communication & client management skills, analytical thinking and the ability to tell stories from data, the ability to function in a team-focused environment, and the willingness to exemplify Jellyfish’s core values (be accountable, be positive, be passionate, be the solution).
- Manage and optimize retail media campaigns inclusive of Sponsored Advertising and DSP activations across retail networks (primarily Amazon)
- Ensure accurate and full delivery of client budgets
- Develop innovative strategies through a robust testing framework
- Project manage initiatives in alignment with the media plan
- Create professional client facing documents highlighting clear and actionable performance insights
- Interface with clients through written, phone, and in person communication
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver on campaign goals & objectives
- Develop subject matter expertise
- Proactively perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Perform regular competitive research analysis across media and retail landscape
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices
- Mentor and educate junior staff
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of experience working in retail media, preferably in an agency setting
- Knowledge of sponsored ad & display advertising through Amazon, with experience working in the Ad Console & Vendor Central. AMC (Amazon Marketing Cloud) experience is a plus
- Fluency in English is required as this role is part of a global team.
- Experience working with 3rd party bid management platforms such as SKAI and/or Pacvue
- Strong track record of managing media budgets in excess of $1 million dollar while hitting/outperforming KPIs
- Full funnel media planning experience taking into account various ad formats, audiences, and seasonal periods
- Demonstrated project management and organization experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the retail industry
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets experience with the ability to produce high-quality documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to multitask
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- Demonstrates great attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
- Great communication skills with the ability to discuss difficult situations with ease
- A valued team player, who upholds Jellyfish values and professional integrity at all times
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Full Time (This is not a contract or contract to hire)
- Hybrid (60 percent remote / 40 percent in office)
- Learning / Development
At Jellyfish, we value your trust through our hiring process. Unfortunately, there has been an increase in fake recruiters impersonating Jellyfish and unlawfully using our brand name.BEWARE OF RECRUITMENT SCAMS:
If you are unsure if an email with a job offer you have received is genuinely from Jellyfish or if you suspect any fraudulent activity, please report it to us at [email protected].
Thank you for considering a career with Jellyfish!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Jellyfish is committed to making adjustments in our recruitment process to enable you to demonstrate your full potential. Should you require reasonable accommodation, please fill out the form here.
- Flexible working
- Annual Bonus
- Training and Development
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counseling