Senior Paid Search Manager
Jellyfish is your digital partner. We support and drive digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training. With offices across the globe, we are focused on increasing our network, client base and digital services to the biggest brands on the planet.
The Senior Paid Search Manager will work with the companies appointed digital partner and take full accountability of the overall performance of paid search campaigns . These responsibilities are further broken down below:
- Basic to advanced implementation of campaigns on the different search engines in addition to performing or assisting in validation / audits on campaigns of the same team
- Measurement expertise on their platforms to identify poor implementations as well as areas of opportunity to improve campaign results.
- Participate in the development of sophisticated Paid Search media strategies which accurately address the objectives of the client and will enable us to achieve their goals and KPIs
- Ensuring that audits and research are properly utilized to deliver insight-driven/data-driven strategies
- Working closely with internal & Client Service teams to assist in the smooth implementation of work
- Attending and leading key campaign meetings (internal & client-facing) to represent the search team and provide support and actionable next steps when relevant
- Day to day management of digital media paid search campaigns, focusing on revenue and profit growth and managing within budget goals.
- Work in collaboration with other media channels.
- Build out logical and audience focused media plans.
- Optimise and execute on agreed methodologies against paid social plans, utilising native platforms, third party and internal tools, as required to deliver efficient and profitable Paid Search campaigns.
- Lead the campaign strategy, researching potential marketing channels, analysing competitors, and adopting a robust test & learn approach.
- Critically analyse the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change to hit and exceed the goals and KPIs set by the company.
- Project managing all activity and processes required to proficiently run and create campaigns.
- Produce reports and studies that clearly articulate the rationale for optimisation methodologies throughout campaigns.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the marketplace and social landscape to ensure delivery of best-in-class campaigns.
- Manage relationships with partners and communicate account strategy, budgets, and performance.
- Demonstrate measurable success through the achievement of set KPIs. e.g. account turnover and profitability, campaign management, report generation, analysis and, above all, strategic insights.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with wider account teams, advertising partners and colleagues
- Upskill other members of the team, where required, on best practice paid search campaign execution.
- Support the wider team to improve their understanding of paid search.
- Share best practice and knowledge with wider teams via lunch and learns, or other learning opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be detail orientated, quick to pick up new skills and calm under pressure.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience managing paid search accounts
- Certifications within Google Ads (Search, shopping, apps, display, video)
- PMax & GA4 knowledge
- Desirable SA360, Apps ( ACE & ACI) , Appsflyer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Numerate and articulate
- Maintains a diplomatic and professional approach to work in all circumstances
- Accountable and responsive ; able to deliver outcomes effectively
- Displays a consistent level of evident enthusiasm
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- A valued team member, who upholds Jellyfish's values and professional integrity at all times
- Hybrid working (60 percent in remote / 40 percent in office)
- Health Benefits
- Annual Bonus
- Savings fund
Equal Opportunity Employer: Jellyfish is committed to making adjustments in our recruitment process to enable you to demonstrate your full potential. Should you require reasonable accommodation, please fill out the form here.
- Flexible working
- Annual Bonus
- Training and Development
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counseling